Going Back To The Philippines

Chapter 13.

Kristine's POV

This is your over all salary. I'm sorry for what you've been trough in my company but promise you will come back here okay?- Sir Bang Hyun Shik said and handed me my salary.

Ofcourse! I will sir! Thank you!- I said and salute to him and smile.

Baby Girl? Are you sure you will go back to the Philippines?- Soo Min unnie said.

Yes unnie but I promise I will come back here. Aaaah I'm going to miss you and eommanie- I said and hold her hand tight while we are walking.

Are you sure you can go alone in the airport?- she asked me and I just nodded and smile. Sumakay nako sa cab at nag wave kay Unnie I see her on the side mirror crying. Di ko din napigilang mapaluha.

Ughhh. I'm going to miss them. Bumaba ako sa Apartment para kuhanin ang mga gamit ko na kagabi ay inayos kona.

Isinarado ko na ang apartment at pumunta kay eommanie. Inakap ko siya patalikod pero di niya ako hinaharap.

Eommanie. Hey! You're not going to hug me back? Or kiss me on my forehead? I'm going to miss you while I'm in the Philippines but I promise I will be back here! Promise!- I said and hug her tight.

Humarap siya at inakap ako pabalik. Dahilan para mapaiyak na din ako. Sa 3 taon na pakikisama at paninirahan ko dito hindi ko man lang naramdaman na iba ako kay eommanie. Pinaramdam niya sa akin na isa niya akong tunay na apo at kadugo.

Promise you will come back okay? I will wait you! Saranghae kristinesi!- she said and kiss me on my forehead.

Ofcourse eommanie! I will be back! As soon as possible!- I said and kiss her back on her forehead.

Bye eommanie!- I said and wave. Sumakay na ako sa cab papuntang airport. Nalulungkot ako kase masyado na sakin napalapit si eommanie. Sino nalang magdadala ng almusal, tanghalian at hapunan niya. Hays.

Habang nasa cab ako ay umiiyak ako. Pagdating ko sa airport I chat Tita na pauwi na ako at doon ako makikituloy sa bahay nila.

Tinawag na ang flight namin at sumakay nako sa eroplano. Mami-miss kita Korea.

Kahit hindi ko pa naabot ang success na hinahanap ko sayo. Babalikan kita. Pangako.

Soo Min's POV

As I go back to the building I saw Jung Kook walking alone while handed a basket full of fruits.

Jjinjja? Hahaha are he really thinks that the baby inside tummy of Suzy is his child? I said on my mind.

I can't help myself but to confront him.

Yah! JungKooksi? Come here. I have something to tell you VERY IMPORTANT!- I said and he just ignoring me.

Jjinjja? Are you going to be blind? Are you going to believe in the lies? Ha?!- I scream to him. Hays I can't believe in him 

He pulled me hard going to the fire exit which is no one are always going in this way.

What? Are you going to tell me that Suzy's baby is not mine? Jjinjja? I know that you treat Kristinesi as your younger sister so I know you will fight for her. I can't handle y'all anymore!- he said and scream at me.

So are you not going to believe in me? Here! Look! I saw them going out! Kissing each other look!- I said and he just laughed.

Jjinjja? What if it just a long time ago? Are you think I will believe in you?- he laugh and was about to go away but I pulled his hand back so that he can face me again.

But here? I have a video look did you think this is a long time ago? Look at her tummy it's big right? Hahaha. Now? Are you going to tell me that I'm lying ha? That Kristine is LYING? HA?- I said and look at him straight in the eyes.

I didn't see anything but anger.

Where's Kristine? I'm going to talk to her- He said and crying.

You're too late for that. She is in the airport now going back to the Philippines- I said and after that he run away without words.

End of Soo Min's POV

Jung Kook's POV

I didn't know what would I feel. I know I was wrong. I know this is all my fault but why I choose the wrong people with the right, innocent and pure girl? Why? I said in myself while driving a car going to airport as fast as I could.

After 10 mins I arrived in airport. I call her but she's not attended. I ask a desk women if the flight of going to Philippines is still their but I'm late.

She's gone. What should I do? I cry hard. I was wrong to left the right one for a girl that has a bad intentions to me.

As I go back to the building I go straight to the dorm and confront Suzy.

Babe? Where's the fruits? Ugh our baby will going to starved- she said and pout.

Go out.- I said in a calm voice.

What? But why? Do you want your baby to be harm and angry to you ha?- she said and pout again. She hug me and I push her lightly because I don't want to hurt the baby inside her because it is innocent.

Yah? What's your problem? Are you tired? Come here babe I will massag- I cut her words.

I said Go out! Don't ever come near me! You fucking liar! I know the truth now. Go away!- I said and scream at her. She still acting that she saying the truth.

Yaah! Is that Kristine Bitch said that to you? Where she is? I'm going to slap her hard!- she said and was about to go out but I pulled her hand to face me.

Please go away! Don't come near me and don't ever hurt Kristine I'm going to hurt you if you do so, please! I saw the video that you and Hong Suk are talking about that pregnancy! You fucking liar! Go out! Please go out while I'm calm!- I said and take all her clothes in the dorm and put that outside. All the people outside are watching but who the fuck I care?

Jung Kook please let me explai- I cut her words

Explain what? That you want to give the responsibility to me because the real father of that baby didn't want to ruined his career ha?! Wth? Go away! You fucking liar! Because of you Kristine is gone! Did you know how I can take back her to me ha? Do you know how bad I am when she say the truth to me ha? How I hurt her the most? Is it because of your fucking lies and acts!- I said and close the door.

All my hyungs are going to me and comfort me.

Hey. Ssshh don't cry we will help you to talk to Kristine if we had a connection to her as soon as possible- Yoongi Hyung said.

Yes. We will help you promise- Jimin hyung said.

End of POV

Kristine's POV

After an hour of byahe nandito na din ako sa Pilipinas!

Welcome Back Philippines!!! Woah! I missed you!- I said and I kiss the floor as I go down.