A month of Rest Due to Incident

Chapter 8.

Kristine's POV

*knock*knock

Kristine here eat some breakfast- eommanie said and she always made a breakfast in bed for me. How sweet she is. Ngayon ko lang naranasan to ang maalagaan ng isang nanay.

I smiled and say "Thank you eommanie" and hug her. She was shookt and she hug me back. And she kiss me on my forehead.

After I finished my food bumaba na siya at saktong dating naman ni Secretary Soo Min.

Soo Minsi! Aaaah I miss you!- I said at binuka ang kamay para sa yakap agad naman siyang lumapit sa akin at inakap ako.

Hanggang ngayon naiiyak padin siya dahil sa nangyare sa akin. Naka cast pa din kase ang paa ko It's been a month since nakalabas ako ng hospital.

Kristinesi. Ah here Sir gave this to you- she handed me an small envelope.

What is this Secre- she cut my words and say this

Unnie. You can call me unnie. I really love you as a REAL YOUNG SISTER call me like that huh?- she said while holding my hands and look at my eyes sincerely.

I smile and say "Yes, unnie thank you!"- and I hug her. Naiyak na ako kase alam niya na kwento ng buhay ko. Kahit diko siya kadugo mas itinuring niya pa akong kapamilya kesa sa mga totoo kong kadugo.

That's a money baby girl. Sir gave that to you for your some expenses- she said.

Oh? No. Take that back to him. I'm not his responsibility unnie- I said and I bring back the envelope to her.

Please baby girl take that. Sir was really sorry to you and he just want you to have some money to buy foods and paid your expenses. Please huh?- she said and hold my hand with her puppy eyes.

Awww so cute. Sino bang di makakatiis sa ganda nitong Unnie ko.

Hays. Okay fine Unnie. I'll take this! Thank you- I said and hug her.

Okay. I'll go ahead! Please take care of yourself baby girl. Just text me if you want something okay?- she said and I just nodded. She kiss me on my forehead.

After she's gone. Inip na inip na ako sa bahay! Kaya naisipan ko nalang mag tiktok. Pinilit kong tumayo at umupo sa work table ko at nilagay ang phone para mag tiktok.

Naghanap ako ng gagawin na pwede kahit naka upo lang. So I just lipsync a korean dubbed na trending ngayon ng biglang may pumasok dahilan para magulat ako. Saktong natapos ang video.

Ay putangina! Jung Suk! You startled me! Hays- I said and humawak sa dibdib ko.

Ay putangeeena! Hahaha- ginaya niya ako at tumawa di niya alam na mura yon kaya napatawa din ako.

It's been a month since he started going here and taking care of me. I smiled while staring at him na naghahanda ng kakainin sa lamesa.

Kris Chingu-ah? Come here eat up- he said and smiled at me

Aww. I'm full right now eomman- He cut my words

If you didn't eat this I'm going to (tampo) to you- he said and pouted.

I sit beside him and my legs are streched because of my cast. I pinch his big nose and say "okay fine! I'll eat up. I'm going to be a jeju bear" I said and pouted.

And you will be the most cutest bear ever!- and he smiled. 

I blushed 0////0 habang nakain ako ay pini picture-an niya ako at ako naman nagpo-pose.