Going Back To Korea

Chapter 6

JUNG SUK (KOOK) POV

Aish! Wtf? All of my fans are their outside how can I sneak out here- I said to my manager.

This is how KOREA welcoming me? Aish. As I look around. I saw a girl just walking passed by on my fans so I had a bright idea.

Manager? Can you bring my things on the dorm I had an idea- I said

Are you sure?- He said.

Yes- after that I go on the back door of the hotel and it has a lot of girls too and I find the girl who just sipping on her milk tea and I pulled her to me and kissed her.

I know she's startled as we kissed all of the people are staring at us. She just closed her eyes and not responsing on my kisses.

I heard someone said that if we don't have a money to take an hotel or a house. Nevermind.

Jagiya! Bogoshipda!- I said and give her another peck of kiss. And hold her hands while walking away.

As we go out on a small eskinita. (binitawan kona ang kamay niya) english.

Kamsamhamnida- I said and bow.

She just stared at me and no response.

Btw, I'm Jung Ko-- I cut myself out and repeat myself. "I'm Jung Suk. Kim Jung Suk"- I added and bigay ng kamay niya.

Ah yea. I'm Kristine- she said and handed my hands.

Thank you for saving me.- I said.

Wait? For what?- she asked.

Ah. Nothing. They are my stalker. You know I have an handsome face hehe- I said ang scratch on my neck.

Ah okay- I said.

So where are you going now?- she added

Hmm. I'm going home (dapat) but my stalker are still their so I'm staying with you for now until they are go away. Please?- I said.

Yes I know Im a stranger but please let her stay with me at her home. I need her right now.

Hmm. Okay sure. No problem-  she said and smile. I think she's kind at the same time she's cute.

We walk upstairs and an old woman came.

Good Evening Eommanie! Did you eat dinner?- she asked.

Yes Krusitine. Boyfriend?- She asked and smile wide.

He's handsome like my husband when he still alive- she added.

Ah. No, eommanie. He's. He's- she said and I cut her ouy.

Best Friend. I'm her Bestfriend eommanie. Hello!- I said and bow my head.

Ah yea. As you said- and she laughed. I think she didn't believe aigu.

As she opened the door. She let me go first and I jumped on the bed cause my foot hurts and I'm tired.

Aigu. I'm super tired.- I said while stretching my hands and foot. She just stare at me and smirk.

Are you okay their?- she asked

Yea- I replied.

Okay. I'm going to bath and change clothes. Just wait for me I'm going to cook food after- she said.

And I didn't know that I fell asleep. I woke up when someone tap my face. As I stand up my stomach starts growling. And she laughed. Aish I pouted.