Tearing Apart

Chapter 12.

Kristine's POV

Pagtapos ng mga nangyare hindi ko alam pano ko nakaya. Nakikita ko parin naman si Jung Kook sa building kasama nga lang yung si Suzy. Masakit parin siya hanggang ngayon.

It's been 2 years. It's been fucking 2 years pero di parin ako nakakapag move on sa kanya.

Yah Kristinesi!- Namjoonsi said dahilan para magulat ako.

Hays. You startled me- Sabi ko at napahawak sa dibdib ko.

Hahaha cute. I didn't mean that I just want to say hi to you but you are having a deep thoughts that's why- He said.

Ah haha I'm sorry- I said and smile.

Kristinesi!- Vsi said.

Aaahhh we miss you!- Jiminsi said and hug me tight.

I miss you too guys!- I said and hug them back.

Yaah Kristinesi! Here some make up my present to you. I buy that in Cali. You know?- Jinsi said

Wow!!! But I didn't wear make up- I said and pout. Totoo naman e I didn't wear make up.

But now you will because I said. I'm Jin Hit Entertainment you know?- he said and we laughed hard.

Hahaha Jin hyung so funny- Hoseoksi said.

Not funny at all. Tsk. Let's go and eat outside. My treat- Yoongisi said. He was savage sometimes pero napaka bait niyan sobra.

Kumain nga kami sa labas at pagtapos ay naghiwa-hiwalay na din kame dahil ako ay papasok pa sa Production may naiwan pakong paper works.

Dumaan ako sa fire exit para maiba naman ng may narinig akong nag-uusap ng masinsinan.

Sinilip ko sila at nakitang si Suzy iyon at si teka? Si Lee Hong Shik? Teka anong meron sa kanila?

Jung Shik Oppa? What should we do? I'm pregnant- she said. Dahilan para manlambot ang mga paa ko.

So buntis siya. At paniguradong kay Jung Kook iyon. Nag iiyak ako sa mga naririnig ko ng biglang nagsalita si Hong Shik.

What? Aish! I don't want to ruined my career I bet you too right? Go and abort that baby- he said and nakarinig ako ng sampal.

No! I don't want to. If you didn't want to take responsibilities for this. I will tell Jung Kook that he was the father of this child- she said and bumaba siya at nagulat sa akin.

Did you here anything? Huh?! - she asked and scream at me.

Umiling lang ako at tumuloy na sa pag akyat. I saw Hong Shik na nakatayo pa din sa pwesto niya at nagdire-diretsyo ako papaakyat.

I need to find Jung Kook. I will tell him the truth. I know It's been 2 years since my last talk to him. I know maniniwala siya sakin.

Lumipas ang 2 weeks diko natye-tyempuhan si Jung Kook. At balita na dito sa building na Suzy is pregnant with Jung Kook child. Gusto ko silang sampalin at sabihing hindi iyon anak ni Jung Kook.

Did you see how happy Jung Kook are? I think he's excited to have a child- I heard other staff said. Inismidan ko lang sila.

I go to the dorm but he's not their. I ask Jiminsi,Vsi and Jinsi but they don't see Jung Kook.

They are all excited to have a pamangkin to Jung Kook. I all see them checking on internet about babies.

Naiyak naman ako kase ganon sila ka excited pero di nila alam na lahat ng iyon ay kasinungalingan lang. Umalis nako sa dorm at naglakad lakad and naisipan kong pumunta sa Dance Hall and hindi ako nagkamali. Nandon nga si Jung Kook. Bakit hindi ko ito naisip una palang nalaman ko na iyon.

Agad akong pumasok at napahinto siya sa pag sayaw.

Jung Kooksi! I'm going to tell you something- I said and tumutugtog padin ang sinasayaw niya. Nagulat siya and he smiled.

Don't you mad at me? Ahhh jjinjja? Thank you- he said and hug me. I hug him back and hold him to his shoulder with my two hands. He just smiled.

Look listen to me carefully. I saw Suzy 2 weeks ago with Hong Shik. They talking about her pregnancy. She said that Hong Shik is the father of her pregna-He cut my words and pushed me.

What did you say? Aish Hhha I didn't know you will gone this insane- he said na sobrang nagagalit.

Jung Kook I tell you the truth! I saw her with Hong Shik and it came to her own mouth that Hong Shik is the fater but Hong Shik didn't want to ruined his career so that Suzy says that she will say that baby is your Child to take the responsibility!- I said and he pushed me really hard dahilan para mauntog ako sa edge ng upuan na kahoy.

Ouch- I said and paghawak ko sa ulo ko may blood.

Look! I know I hurt you the most but why did you tell a lie ha? Jjinjja? I didn't know that you are the kind of person that will ruined some people's relationship for her own sake- he said and Suzy came.

What happened?- she asked and shookt when she see a blood running on my head.

Yah. Babe tell me that she's lying! She said that Hong Shik is the real father of your pregnancy- he said and suzy acted that her tummy was aching.

Ouch. Aaaah. Jung Kookah my tummy is hurting aaaaaah- she said. Ang galing niya umarte.  Natawa naman ako. Walang wala yan sa dugo na umaagos sa ulo ko ngayon sinungaling ka!

Kristinesi! If something bad happenes to my girlfriend and my baby? This is all your fault! I don't want to see your face anymore! He said and pushed me again at yung paa ko naman ang nadali.

Ouch!- I scream in pain. Habang hawak ko ang ulo ko ay tinawagan ko si Jiminsi.

Agad naman silang dumating ng iba pang bangtan boys. Alalang alala sila.
Soo Min unnie know about this happened.

Dinala nila ako sa hospital and Unnie go somewhere. My head hurts and my foot urgh.

Are you okay?- Yoongi asked. Wow once in a blue moon dahilan para mapangiti ako.

Yea. I'm okay Yoongisi because you asked me if I'm okay- I said and smile.

Jjinjja hahaha- he replied and laugh.