Chapter 5- Falling

"Mmm." I murmured in my half asleep state as warm lips trailed along my neck. It took me a moment to realize where I was. A quick glance at the bright numbers illuminating the clock on the nightstand next to me showed it was nearly four a.m. I turned my head and looked into the blue eyes that were looking back at me.

"Sei bellissimo." I murmured, still not quite awake.

"What was that? What you just said?" Ryan asked.

I could feel the flush on my face. I didn't realize I had spoken out loud. "It means you are beautiful in Italian. Bellissimo is a very beautiful man." I replied.

"What about a very beautiful woman?" He asked.

"Bellissima." I replied.

"Bellissima." He repeated, running his thumb along my jawline and across my lips. The way he said it sent a shiver down my spine. His voice was so sexy. "You really are full of surprises. Do you know anymore Italian." He asked.

"Yes. It's my second language. My mother was Italian." I replied.

"I never would have guessed you were Italian." He grinned.

"Half Italian. I know. I don't look it. I'm told I look like my father."

"How do you say 'how does this feel'?" He asked, his hand trailing along my inner thigh

"Come ci si sente."

"Come ci si sente." He repeated, as his finger separated my folds and brushed against my clit.

"Così buono. So good." I murmured, laying my head back down on the pillow.

"That is seriously hot as fuck when you speak Italian."

"Caldo come cazzo." I laughed.

"What is Italian for sex?" He asked with a wicked gleam in his eye, as he slipped his finger into me.

"Sesso." I replied with a moan.

"I actually have a better idea." The wicked gleam burned even brighter in his eyes, and I pouted when he removed his finger.

"A better idea than sex?" I pouted again.

"Let me give you a reason to love race tracks." He said, getting out of bed. I pouted even more when he began getting dressed. Apparently his great idea involved clothes, much to my dismay. He rummaged around in the dresser for a minute before pulling out a pair of black shorts and tossing them at me. I raised my eyebrow when I realized they were women's shorts.

"My sister left some clothes here." He explained, then tossed me a T-shirt. He really didn't need to explain anything. It wasn't like we were a couple or anything.

I quickly pulled the shorts and T-shirt on, and slipped on my shoes. I was curious as hell on what he was up to, but I didn't question it. Whatever it was, I was sure it would be good. I smiled when I saw him grab a blanket before leaving the bus.

We ended up on the front stretch of the race track. I was in awe of just how massive it was.

We walked around for a bit and it amazed me to think how the cars stayed up near the top of the track as steep as it was. I found myself fascinated despite myself.

We ended up at the start finish line, and Ryan laid the blanket down, then sat, taking me with him.

"I want to win here so bad." He said softly.

Remembering what I read about him during my google search earlier, I knew that he was one of the most talented young drivers in the sport. I wasn't going to pretend I knew what I was talking about, but I knew what I had read.