Chapter 23-Back On Track

Second Darlington race was a disappointment as well. The car was much better and showed a lot of speed. Ryan ended stage one in third. However, he got loose and made contact with the wall in the second stage and was forced to make an unscheduled pit stop and lost two laps. The car was still fast, but he was not able to get back in the lead lap until close to the end. Before he could make any headway, the race ended early due to rain and he finished twenty first.

It was pretty late when he arrived home, but I had been unable to fall asleep. I knew he was going to beat himself up over the race, and I just wanted to be here for him.

We climbed into bed, and he placed a soft kiss on my lips before rolling over. He couldn't fall asleep however. He tossed and turned. He was clearly exhausted, but was tense and restless. I knew I needed to do something to help him relax.

With the crazy schedule of running two races a week, driving back and forth, waiting out rain delays, in addition to all the media, our sex life had taken a hit. I hated it, but I understood. It didn't mean I didn't miss it though. Badly. Tonight though, I was fully prepared to put my needs aside and focus on him.

Wordlessly, I placed my hand on his crotch, rubbing him through the fabric of his shorts. He placed his hand over mine. "Not tonight baby. I'm exhausted." He said.

It had been a while since I had gone down on him. "You don't have to do anything baby. Just relax, and let me take care of you." I said. He let out a sigh, and took his hand off of mine. I saw this as a sign to go on. I slipped my hand into the waistband of his shorts and wrapped it around his thickness. It only took a few strokes before he was fully hard. He raised his hips, allowing me to slide his shorts and boxers down and off.

I quickly realized just how much I missed this as well. I began by licking him from base to tip, taking a bit of extra time to run my tongue slowly along the thick vein on his shaft, while still massaging his balls in my hand. I took the mushroom shaped head between my lips, running my tongue in a circle along the tip, the swirling it around the ridge where the shaft and crown met.

His eyes had rolled back into his head, his mouth hung open as a moan was released from his throat. If my mouth hadn't been full of his cock, I would have grinned and told him I was just getting warmed up.

I knew he was tired, but I was in no hurry. A good blow job was not to be rushed. Sure you wanted your partner to get off, but you also wanted him to savor it. I wanted to savor him.

I pushed him further into my mouth. When he hit the back of my throat, I stifled the gag and pushed even further, down my throat, holding him there until I could not breathe, and then I came up for air.

I ran my tongue in tight circles over each of his balls before taking one and then the other into my mouth, lavishing them fully. I then went back to his cock, running my tongue up and down along the hard shaft, then all the way back up to the crown which I sucked into my mouth.

His moans of pleasure and his hands fisting my hair were getting me wetter and wetter, but I ignored it. This was not about me. I sucked him down a little further and began bobbing my head and his moans got louder. I applied suction with my mouth, hollowing my cheeks out when his hips began to buck. He threw his head back and moaned again, and began thrusting into my mouth. God I needed to taste him. A few more thrusts and his moans turned to grunts as he spilled his hot seed down my throat, and fuck if he wasn't delicious. I milked him dry until he went limp in my mouth, and only then did I release him.

He was now visibly relaxed, and I felt he could finally get some sleep now. He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. "Thank you babe. I needed that. I promise I'll return the favor later."