ᴅᴇʙᴜᴛ

We are all standing backstage, in Shenzen, China, waiting for the members of the Without You unit to finish their performance and later we are about to perform our debut song The 7th Sense, and take note. We are doing it in a Chinese award show. The staff was fixing our mics while we were humming the song and slightly doing the movements of the dance.

I was worried because of the crowds' reaction and if I make mistakes especially the cartwheel that I will be doing, I might ruin our debut. I didn't want to ruin it for the others because they worked so hard for this. I looked around to my members and noticed they were nervous as well.

I was standing next to Taeyong Oppa and noticed he was mumbling Chinese words while biting his nails, meaning he was nervous. I pulled his arm and made him sit down on the floor with me before we need to move to the stage.

"Oppa, stop biting your nails the stylist unnies will scold you again." I held his hand to stop him.

"I'm just nervous because it's our first time performing and the sunbaes are watching." I smiled.

I hugged him and said that it would be alright. "This is our time to shine Oppa and it's okay to be nervous. I am too, but we have to show to the others that we are confident." he nodded and kissed the top of my head.

"Hyung we're up in 5." Jaehyun Oppa said. I reached my arms out so he can pull me up.

When our name was announced we walked out to the stage taking our positions.

(She will be positioned back to back with taeyong)

I nudged Taeyong oppa on his head behind me. "We'll do great oppa, just take deep breaths."

As soon as I fixed my position the music started. I took all my worries away and focused on the music and embodied it. I felt like I was in the practice room once again dancing my heart out.

When the song ended we walked off stage bowing to the people performing next which happened to be IKON.

I was the last to enter backstage and was greeted by Hanbin sunbaenim. I bowed and he congratulated me for our debut.

I was blushing and looked for my members only to notice that they had kept going and didn't notice I wasn't with them.

"Congratulations on your debut! You're one amazing dancer." I bowed once again to show my gratitude.

"Thank You sunbaenim, goodluck on your performance. Fighting!" He was about to say something but they were called on to the stage for their performance.

He smiled and waved and I waved back.

I walked off to our dressing room with cherry cheeks and butterflies in my stomach. I couldn't believe that The Hanbin complemented me.

The door suddenly opened and there infront of me was Doyoung oppa.

"Where were you? why are you red and smiling like a dork?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Ummmm... Hanbin sunbaenim congratulated me that's all." I said leaving out the compliment part and not looking at him because he might see my face getting redder.

He opened the door while giving me a look that says 'I ain't believing that shit'. I just went pass him and congratulated the others.

After changing the rest of us had to go sit down in the artist area. Many performers had passed along with the EXO oppa's.

After the award show we had gone back to the hotel and I went to Mark and I's room. I quickly got into the shower so that Mark can go next.

After my shower I got dressed for bed.
"Doyoung hyung said Hanbin sunbaenim talked to you?" Mark said.

He was sitting on the bed waiting for me to finish taking a bath.

"Yeah, he just congratulated us for our debut." A pink tint creeped up my face.

"If that was all why is your face so red? Huh?" He went to me and poked my cheek.

"It was nothing Minhyung." He pouted.

"Liar"

"I'm saying the truth, he congratulated us for our debut." He raised his eyebrows.

"Now take a shower! You stink!"  I said before pushing him inside the bathroom.

I heard him laughing and saying "yeah right, congratulations and then only talking to you." before closing the door.