ɴᴄᴛ

The time seemed to slow down for Ana as she was called to a important meeting. She was perplexed on why she was called, have she done something wrong in the months being a SM Rookie, which is basically only a month?

She was intrigued with the so called meeting. The female trainees were looking and whispering among themselves, does it involve me?? Naeun thought.

Does this involve being close with the Upcoming boygroup of SM and the other SM Rookies?

Now, Anais was leaning on the wall infront of the entrance of the meeting room that she was told to go to. Sungchan and Jungwoo, her trainee friends accompanied her before they left because they didn't want to be late for dance training.

Is this my last day here?

am I going to be kicked out?

Can I be debuting!!?? Impossible I've only been a part of the SM rookies for a month.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Ana snapped out of here perplexed state and looked at the hallway to see where the laughing was coming from.

"Donghyuk must be here" She thought. hehehehe such a loud boy

"NOOOOOONNNNAAAAAAA!!!" Ana was on the floor by the time the other boys came.

Ana's P.O.V

"Donghyuck get off of Anais." I heard Johnny Oppa say

Mark pulled Donghyuck off of me and I felt myself being lifted up.

"Thank you!" I looked at the owner of the hands that helped me.

OMO! it's LEE TAEYONG...... I still kinda found Taeyong Oppa's presence intimidating but I know he's actually a very kind and friendly person.

I bowed to him and the others.

"So why are you standing here all alone?" I looked at doyoung oppa.

"Manager Unnie told me to go here because they will be discussing something with me." I looked at my feet.

"I think they're gonna kick me out" I sighed.

"Huh? Why would they do that Ana, they would be dumb if they kick you out!" My eyes widened.

"you think so?" They all nodded my face brightened and I can feel myself smile. "Thank you!" I bowed again.

"Don't be so formal noona..... Oh! Lee sooman seonsaengnim is here." We bowed to him and manager unnie who was standing right behind him lead us inside the meeting room.

We all sat down and I was sat beside Mark and Taeil oppa.

"So I know you're all wondering why you are here"

We nodded.

"I can see from your monthly evaluations that you guys are prepared. I am happy too see that you guys have worked hard for the past month and I am amazed by your progress Ms. Kang"

I smiled and looked down.

"Thank you seonsaengnim"

"So I am planning on debuting a group called NCT or Neo Culture Technology where there will be unlimited members."

What? Unlimited members how is that possible?

"NCT will be having sub-units and that is where you guys come into my plans.The first unit that I have decided to debut is called NCT U or NCT united, where the members that will be chosen depends if they fit the assigned or prepared concept

then after a month or two NCT127 will debut, 127 is the longitude of seoul, seoul is the origin of kpop right? So it means that your music starts in seoul and then it will be known internationally."

So? What does that have to do with me?

"Ms.Choi here will be discussing to you about the members who will be in which

unit, please excuse me I have another meeting to attend to."

We bowed to him and sat down again.

"Ms.Choi? What am I here for?" She smiled "So congratulations boys and girl you are the chosen ones to debut in NCT."

"WHAT?? ME? debuting with them?.......Al..all boys?....b..boygroup?" I was mumbling to myself because of the shock.

"Can someone pinch me? Am I dreaming?" I looked at them and they had the same reaction as I had.

"Ouch! Yah!" I looked at Hyuck. He laughed "You wanted someone to pinch you" I glared at him.

"Are you sure Ms.Choi? Won't this be a bad thing though? I may bring the group down by being with them." She frowned and sighed.

"Why do you think that, Do you think we would include you if we know that you'll be the cause of their downfall?" I looked at the others and they were also looking at me with frown on their faces.

"Why are you doubting your abilities Ana? You're a very talented girl" Mark said from beside me.

"Yah! You dance better than me so why bother think of that, Instead of bringing us down you will give us strength Noona." a tear escaped my eyes I hugged donghyuck and sat down again.

"Thank you guys" they smiled and Ms.Choi continued to discuss the details about our debut.