ᴠʟɪᴠᴇ; 040917

April 9, 2017

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Ana placed the camera on its stand as she waits for more czennies to come in. She looked to see if it was still on before backing away from the phone and sat down properly so that she was fully shown.

The girl smiled softly as she waited for more fans before officially starting. When she saw that it had reached 5,000 she sat properly before greeting them.

"Hello czennies it's your buba, Naeun!" she introduced herself as she bowed slightly.

"Happy 1st Anniversary to us czennies. It's been one year since our debut. I still can't believe it." The girl said with a look of strong adoration towards the fans. She tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear showing the piercings that adorn it.

"It's late here already, around 11 pm."

Ana opened the vlive app on her phone to see what their fans were saying.

"Why are you still awake?" She read the comment then looked up to the camera to answer.

"We came home around 8 pm after our 1st-anniversary celebration vlive and I wanted to thank you guys by myself for such a great year together and as a gift I am here to give you a Q&A session. So ask away in the comment section." She looked at her phone to see it being flooded by comments.

"Slow down guys... I'm not going anywhere." she chuckled at their fan's excitement and eagerness.

"Where are you?" Ana read.

"I'm in my shared room with Mark." She said before looking to the right side of the room where Mark was situated. He was on his bed with a notebook and pen writing down lyrics.

"Is he here? hmm it's a secret." She said laughing slightly.
Mark laughed at the girl's mischievousness and that alerted the fans that he was indeed inside the room.

"He doesn't want to be seen right now, he's currently busy guys and It's my live today so deal with it." The girl said sending a pointed look towards the camera.

"If you weren't in NCT what would you be doing?" She looked up and tapped her chin as she thought of an answer.

"If I weren't in NCT I would be a competitive dancer or a taekwondo player?" She said letting out a big smile.

"As you all know, I've been in love with dancing since I was a kid and my parents were very persuasive about taking many classes in different areas because they believed that it was the only way we could find what we excelled in and for me, it was dancing and singing." She said remembering how her parents were always there for her on her dance recitals and singing competitions.

"About being a taekwondo player. Hmmm... how do I explain this. I got into taekwondo because of my older cousin. We were both in elementary school and I once came to his training with my dad. As a curious child, I wanted to try it out and my parents gladly enrolled me in classes. I was quite good if I say so myself but sadly I have been missing my training sessions since I debuted." She slightly pouts.

"Aren't you taking classes somewhere here in Seoul? The famous studio?" I looked to my right to see Mark looking at me.

"Yup, but not that much since we have schedules. I go there whenever I have a day off and Manager Oppa manages to put some sessions in my schedule. It keeps me in shape." She said and he nodded and flopped down on his bed.

Ana continued scrolling through her phone while giggling at the comments the fans had made.

"Do you have friends outside the K-pop Industry? Yes, I do..... I'm still in touch with my friends from school when I was still studying in Namhae and from the countries that I've lived in." She beamed.