ꜱᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ #1

*SiriusXM*

They were in America having an interview with SiriusXM. They were gonna play Who is most likely to... and they were given papers that had the names of each member.

Interviewer: Who's most likely to be late at rehearsal?

Naeun: You gotta think about this properly guys.

NCT: raises the paper that has her name and says, Naeun.

Interviewer: So your members say that you're always late at rehearsals. Is there a reason?

Mira: You know what they say good things take time.

---------------------------

*Mark and Ana's Vlive*

Mark and Ana were in their room talking to the fans and telling stories about their day.

Mark: I'm beginning to think-

Ana: Congratulations you're finally using your brain!

15 minutes later... the dreamies walked in.

Haechan: Why are you guys so boring?

Ana: Yeah, and what makes you think that you're so exciting?

---------------------------

*Fanmeeting*

NCT127 were having their fan meeting when one of the fans shouted.

Anti-Fan: Why are you so fat?

Naeun: I may be chubby, but this chubby girl right here can slim down, but your personality can't be fixed.

Oohs could be heard from the crowd and the members had mixed emotions. Some laughed and some had their mouths agape.

_________________

*NCT Life in Chiang Mai*

In an episode of NCT Life where they went to Chiangmai. Jaehyun was sitting beside the girl on their bus. He was sitting beside the window where the camera was placed. The members decided to play the game Baskin Robbins with a cute twist. When it was Jaehyun's turn, Naeun couldn't hold her laughter any longer.

Jaehyun: Waah!! I feel so embarrassed right now.

Naeun: Don't be embarrassed by what you did. That's your parents job.

She said while patting his back.

__________________

*Behind the scene of Black on Black MV*

They were on the shooting site of Black on Black and Naeun was standing beside Lucas talking about how excited they were to be able to perform with all the members. Ana had noticed Taeil goofing off with the maknae line.

Ana: Sometimes I wonder if he really is the oldest.......then I remember he's just trying to cover up the fact that he's getting old.

Lucas who was beside her laughed out loud causing some of the members to curiously look at them.

__________________

*Naeun's Vlive*

She was in her hotel room on Vlive. They had just come from their concert and she wanted to say thank you to their fans by talking to them. She was reading the comments and stumbled upon a fan asking for the members.

Comment: Where're the boys?

Ana: They are in their rooms. I don't understand why you guys ask. The title is literally my name so you guys know who's going to be in it....if it's not your favorite member going live, don't watch it. Simple as that. You don't know that it actually hurts some of the boys when you ask for the other members when it's their own live.

__________________

*NCT DAILY VIDEO*

The boys were at the dorm waiting for their female member to arrive from her individual schedule. She was the only one who had a schedule that day while the boys were at the dorm shooting a video for their youtube channel and they playing games in the living room. She brought food for her members and when she got home the boys who had heard her arrive rushed to greet her.

Ana: What are you guys doing?

Jungwoo: We're shooting a video right now. Let me put that in the kitchen,

Jungwoo took the food from Ana and went to the kitchen.

Yuta: Join us in the living room.

She nodded and went to her shared room with Mark. She left her things and went to the living room to be jumped on by a wild Haechan.

Naeun: Yah! get off me hyuck.

Haechan: No. I know you miss me.

Naeun: Of course I do. I feel miserable without you. It's almost like having you with me.

Haechan pulled away and pouted while the boys that heard her laughed at the poor boy.

__________________

*NCT life S1 Ep1*

They were in the practice room talking about how they got into SM. Johnny talked about how he went to the global audition in Chicago and how he prepared an anthem and asked if he could wear his earphones and sing. How Taeyong was casted and how he didn't know any record label and though of SBS, KBS, and MBC when the person who was casting him told him that he came from the BIG 3. How Jaehyun used his window as a mirror when he was practicing the choreography of Exo's Mama and when Jaemin went to volunteer camp and got casted to all of them teasing Taeil with his song. "Apado gwaenchanha saranghagi ttaemune. How Hansol got into SM was because his brother knew Shinee's Jonghyun.

Doyoung: Ana's experience is interesting.

Naeun: I was on the way to my ballet class when a woman went to me and offered me to audition to their company which was SM. I was 13 years old at that time and we were living in Thailand. When I was younger I had always dreamed to be an artist so I took the offer and went with my Mom to the audition and I got in. Then we moved here so that I could train.

Jaemin: Ohhh... You were also street casted.

Naeun: But before that I also got scouted, That was my second time getting casted. The first time was in front of my dance school when I was in China. At that time I was 10 years old and I had just finished my classes when a man suddenly walked up to me and I was with my dad at that time, so I thought I could try. When we went and they took my photos. I passed the first round and went in for an interview. Suddenly the CEO who was interviewing me said I had a lovely face but if I wanted to be an idol I needed to upgrade my looks. He suggested that I go under the knife. Guess what happened next?

Doyoung: You're dad got angry?

Taeyong: You cried?

Naeun: Aniyo... I said to the CEO "If I get plastic surgery, are you confident to make me a star?" and he said he wasn't confident so I said that I won't do it and went home.

Woahhs and Ohhs could be hear from the boys.

Johnny: Respect.