ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ

Ana's P.O.V

Today was the BIG DAY. It was the day that S.M Entertainment will be revealing Do oppa and my teaser video.

I'm nervous about what people and the k-pop community are going to think about having a girl in a boy group. Some people might like the idea of mixing genders into a group and others might not. Especially the Korean fans because they are much more conservative than international fans. 

It is not common to see coed groups in the k-pop industry but I am hoping that they take this matter lightly. At this point, they really can't do anything about it, because in a couple of days we'll be releasing our first music video for our single "The 7th Sense".

We have a lot going on, we have the final lineup today, where I will be revealed as a surprise and a day after the release of The 7th Sense "Without You" will be released along with a new lineup for that particular song.

I'm so excited and nervous at the same time for the events to unfold this week. We had been informed that we were debuting in an award show out of Korea. I was surprised because we were expecting for our debut stage to be in a music show here in Korea. 

I was sitting beside Doyoung oppa waiting for out teaser to be uploaded.

*ting*

I opened my youtube application and saw that oppa's teaser had already been uploaded.

"Let me see" mark sat beside me and watched the teaser.

"DOOOOOO Opppa!! I'm so proud of you!" I side hugged doyoung oppa and reloaded the S.M Entertainment youtube channel to see if they had uploaded mine already.

"Ana it's here!!" taeyong oppa shouted

When it had reloaded I saw the thumbnail and saw that it had already a couple of hundred views

"Woah

"Woah...." I clicked it with my shaking finger.

mark was letting out a couple of compliments and kept shaking my shoulders from excitement.