11

The next morning she woke up late again but to her relief zayn had already left the room otherwise it would have been a really awkward situation,she really wanted to avoid him for now...redness crept over her cheeks when she thought about last night,

how could he touch her like this, wasent he the one who did not want this marriage , she was avoiding all these to not rush him into something and she was basically avoiding him to not force herself onto him.but the nerve of him she thought angrily,she was not that naive to understand what he was trying to do...

Arghhhh....shoving away her thoughts she quickly changed and rushed towards tahir alis lounge for breakfast...

They were all waiting for her on the breakfast table,and damn zayn was already present there,the scenes of last night revolved in her mind embarassing her..

Ignoring zayn , izzah proceeded to to sit on her regular chair that was beside her mom but mr tahir interrupted her saying that now she should go and sit beside zayn,,she wanted to protest but zayn beeing the gentleman he is (note the sarcasm here) stood up and pulled the chair for her, gaining duas from mom and dad,,frowning and faking a smile she went and sat with him...

His strong perfume smell was intoxicating her,,he always used sprays that were chosen by her and the one he was using now was her top favourite,

Izzah have yout breakfast ,mom broke her trance and she immediately poured some food in her plate while zayn poured orange juice for from the jug and handed it over to her,theit eyes met for a second before izzah lowered them and started eating...

MashaAllah may the evil eyes stay away from you both,ameen mrs zahra prayed loudly and mr tahir also joined..

Ameen mashaAllah, so what are you guys plans for honeymoon??? Mr Tahirs question made them stop in their tracks and look at him..

What dont you guys want to go on a honeymoon,, as far as i remember you both always wanted to go on trips together on every holiday and now this is the time go amd enjoy your life,,, tahir ali made them remember what they used to be...

aah life izzah thought,,,

Before she could reply zayn voiced out..

But dad its impossible for me to go just now,,you know the new project i started needs my attention ,I just cant afford to go anywhere yet,,

"Yeah dad zayns right plus how can we go ,you know there will be family dinners for us so we have to attend them"..wow she thought what an excuse she made..

Everyone started chuckling..zayn even raised an eyebrow and smirked at her"seriously??" He mouthed

Izzah tum kabse khanay ki itni shokeen hogayeen and as far as i remember you always used to avoid family gatherings,,mom reminded her and she felt embarassed..

And zayn you do have a valid reason but i will handle that myself ,go and solve out what ever you have to in this week, next week i dont want you guys home,,mr tahir said concluding the talk and smiled..

Where do you wanna go izzah bachay, dad asked izzah and she pouted,,i dont wanna go anywhere dad she said but dad gave her a stern look and she kept quiet after that..
........

Zayn left for his office after that and she spent all her time with mom ,mom instructing her about her marital dutues and all..

Izzah you should wake up before zayn and see him off for his office,,she adviced

Mom zayn does not have any issues with this he can very well manage his things just like he used to before ,
Every one in the family knew he was a sughar bacha...

But still that was old times,now you are his wife and these are your responsibility,

Ugh this is why they shouldent have gotten married she thought,,,

Kiya din the wo bhi ...she thought,,
When zayn used to do many of her works too,,and now mom wants me to take care of all his things...kar hi na loo main,, she sighed and left for her old room to take a nap...

.......

She woke quiet late in the evening and headed downstairs to the lounge,,

Her dad and zayn had both returned from the office,, they were watching news and having tea right now along with her mom..

Assalam o alaikum,,she greeted everyone and came and sat beside zayn on the empty space,

Walaikum assalam ,,dad and zayn both replied her,, zahra tahir pourer tea for her and placed cake in her plate,,

Thanks mom,izzah said

So zayn what have you guys decided for honeymoon,, dad asked again.

Dad its queit hard to get visa for any other country that fast and besides my work,,he stated purposely trying to avoid this topic but dad was also dad he quickly said,

Fine but you guys can always go and explore your own country,,,so its done you guys are going to hunza,,,its a beautiful place,,people from around the world are coming to visit the himalayas so why not you guys visit also and plus you will be within the country,
  if there will be your need at work you will easily come back..
So done.
Dad placed his fist in front of them playfully and they had to bang their fist showcasing smiles..

Oh tahir you are such a saviour,, zahra tahir beamed with joy and side hugged her husband happily...

Izzah placed her hands in her eyes playfully and said get a room u two love birds...and got a smack from mom

Zayn laughed a hearty laugh...

Zayn samjhao iss besharam ko mom said laughing...

Samajhne wali chez hai ye,,zayn replied,
playfully patting her head ...

Dad was smiling,mom.was laughing..
Izzah was so relieved,,

Her happy family was her asset. 
She loved all of them..

She was eyeing them all lovingly...

You dont have to be all lovey dovey you know..zayn whispered in her ear which made her blush hard...