17

Izzah had come to zayns office with some inportant files when she saw zayn scolding his P.A very harshly.

"Hey whats wrong?" She asked rather loudly gaining his attention..

He messed up big game, zayn stated soundinh tired..

Sorry sir,i will make sure i will fix all the errors,
His P.A  stated meekly..

You shall better, it was not me ,it was you who had worked really hard on this all,how could you make such a mistake...please get this all done asap..zayn said dismissing him.

Izzah studied zayn head to toe,he looked so exhausted...
He held his head in his hands and was massaging his temples...

"Come sit,all okay?" Zayn asked her raising his head..

"Yeah,had some files to get them signed but never mind,you look tired..i will come back later for them.."

"Leave  them here,i will see them through,"zayn replied..

Leaving the files on his table izzah came and stood behind his chair contemplating on wether to massage his head or not, she really wanted to relax him though..after hesitating a bit she placed her fingers on his forehead she started massaging, she felt him relax under her touch,he was clearly enjoying it..

After a while he held her hands and stood up facing her .

"Thanks for the massage ,i am very much better now",zayn said lovingly stroking her beautiful hair.

Izzah i wanted to talk you from many days but could not get the chance . Zayn continued.
Why are you ignoring me ,is it about the other night back in hunza?

Recalling that night, blush crept on izzahs beautiful face.
zayn smiled inwardly.

"No,not at all zayn,its just I."..before izzah could say anything further zayn was already in her personal space ,very close to her..their nose brushing and izzah had already started feeling tingles in her body.his touch ,his closeness always made her go weak.

"Izzah i do not regret a single thing,it was rather  the best feeling ever being that close to you.."
His confession made izzahs heartbeat flatter,
She was so disturbed that zayn might have regretted it after, but she was really relieved now...

"Izzah i want to start my life with you.I personally think as good as we are best friends we will make a great couple too..we should give this marriage a chance"..zayn whispered in her ear emphasizing on each word that he meant them well.

Izzah was absorbing each of his word in her, she was subconciously waiting for this moment..

Well i think office is not an ideal place for this talk.. izzah clearing her throat reminded him and moved back a bit because this was clearly not the place where they should be in this position..

Hmm fine then go on a date with me tommorow night, we can talk over it there,
zayn said pulling her once again towards himself, she crashed hard on his chest hurting her nose in the process...

"Zaynnn!" she protested rubbing her nose..

"Sorry janam", kissing the tip of her nose zayn said giving her goose bumps,she smiled slightly...she loved the name he just gave her..

Someone feels affected,, holding her from her waist he pulled her more to him and kissed the corner of her mouth earning a gasp from her..

Besharam, office hai....she reminded him and he laughed a hearty laugh...

Okay janam...he teased again and this time she punched him hard ,in return he loosened his grip on her and fake winced in pain..

Zalim aurat...

Get lost zayn..she back fired..

Have a pain killer and i will send tea for you..

Placing tablets and water on his table she headed out when he murmured in much louder voice..

But i want you...

Suppressing a smile she exited his room.

Ah how much she loved this guys,, she thought of all the moments back in his office and smiled...
......

Another update for all of you... i know its rather short but promise will provide longer chapter next...this story is nearly coming to an end..please recommend this to others also,i really need readers and voters...

Dont forget to vote and comment..

Thanks.