TWENTY.

I apologise, I nearly gave up on the book and I just couldn't write but IM BACK!

The past month had been wild, the boys were planning their biggest retaliation ever whilst they were completely oblivious to the pending police case being built against them. The Bermondsey boys were sitting comfortably without a care in the world without knowing that everything was about to come crashing down.  Things were still strained in the group as LK and Amirah still weren't on the best of terms and Armani had distanced herself away from all the boys. Grace and Naz tried their hardest to be the mediators of the group but they were beginning to give up. The group didn't even know how much they were gonna need each other in the next couple of weeks. Everything was about to change.

"Your cooperation with this case has been immaculate, we have been trying to get to the bottom of this for a while now", she stared blankly at the white policeman grinning. She knew that he would be happy to hear, always waiting on a black boy's downfall. The glint in his eyes caused discomfort in her stomach. She couldn't believe she was doing this. A police informant? Growing up in the hood, everyone knew that you didn't snitch. It was the most important rule. It's not like she had any choice, she had been beaten, tied up and her life was threatened. "Could you excuse me sir", she politely asked the policeman officer who just waved her away with no regard.

As she stared into the toilet mirror , she grimaced at the face that stared back. Unrecognisable. Cuts and sores on her bottom lip. Dark circles had formed around her eyes, her whole face screamed fatigue and hurt. The policemen didn't notice though or more so they didn't care. To them she was just another foolish girl who was only good for information. They could care less about why her eyes held so much pain or why she constantly pulled her sleeve to cover her bruised arms. "Chin up, once this is done I'll be free and out of here", she tried to convince herself. Deep down, she knew she would never be free of this as her conscience would haunt her for the rest of her life.

Streatham, South London

"We can't just pull up on their block and kill them off , we have to think this through properly", LK stressed to the boys. He looked to JB who was the calculated one of the group. The boys had gathered in order to plan their attack on the Bermondsey boys without getting caught. "Why don't we shoot up their warehouse", R1 suggested causing the boys to erupt into laughter. JB shook his head, " Thats hot, one gunshot and the police will be on their way". 

JB was in deep thought, he needed to think of a plan and quick because he wasn't trying to be in this lifestyle for too long. After this, he would be stepping back. He had another responsibility now and he didn't wanna disappoint her. All of a sudden an idea clicked in his head. "What's the quickest way to dead off a group of people", he questioned the boys. They all looked back at him with puzzled faces.

"We can't go in and shoot up their warehouse that will take way too long however we can set fire to it, we just need to get them all in the same place same time. I know just what to do", reassured JB with a wide grin on his face. "This shit would finally be done", he thought to himself.  After they had finally planned out their attack, JB decided to head to Amirah's because he didn't want to hide secrets from her. He knew there was a chance that they would be done and it would hurt him but he knew her finding out for herself would be worse.

Canning Town, East London

Amirah's POV

Everything had been so hectic these days and I was just happy to be laid up with my baby. I could feel that something was on his mind and I was torn between leaving him to tell me or asking. He had been quiet since he got here and just wanted me to up under him. "You know I love you init, anything for you", he whispered in my ear. Now I was fully suspicious. Did this boy cheat on me?

"What did you do", I sat up and questioned him.  I was now glaring at him because what the hell. He was looking down guiltily, " I haven't done it yet but I'm going with the boys to done off the Bermondsey yutes" he mumbled. "I know you don't want me doing this shit, I don't want to either but it has to be done Amirah and I understand if you wanna end this", he rambled as he stood up and began getting ready to leave. I watched him, I couldn't find the words to say. As he approached my door, opening it to walk out my life.

"Don't go", I found myself saying to him. He turned back with a confused expression. He just stood there staring at me. I knew getting into a relationship with JB would come with obstacles and this went against all of my morals. I would never be okay with what he's done but I love the guy and I don't want to let him go.

"Listen, I don't agree with the things you do but I can't expect you to change it when that's all you've ever known, I didn't get your name tattooed on me for nothing so we're locked in for life", I went to stand in front of him. "Just promise me when this is all done, no more", I raised my finger to pinky swear. He chuckled as he towered over me, "you're acc a child Mirah", he raised his finger to pinky swear.  " I promise though, after this no more passa", he agreed and we returned to our laid up position on my bed. After this, we would finally have peace.

JB&Amirah have my heart for life omds🥺
Mystery girl? Still not revealed
Vote, comment etc etc
Last few chapters x
Love you guys for the support❤️- M