Preface

WARNING: Those that suffer from depression and/or self-harm may struggle with some of these poems. Many of them were written in my darker moments or when I was looking back on dark moments. Because of the allusions to self-harm, this book is marked mature, but it contains no other mature content.

***

This collection is the poems that I would normally not share with anyone. With this account, anonymous and separate from my other account on Wattpad, I challenge myself to be open and honest, peeling back the layers of I-am-composed mask and revealing the true bones beneath.

Since this isn't my first account, if you happen to be familiar with my other work, you might recognize a couple of the poems from there. Please PM that account to double-check before reporting me for plagiarism! Thanks. <3

Oh! and for those of you that like to figure out the story behind the poems when reading books like this, sorry! A lot of these are posted out of order from when they were written... When I run out of old material, though, I'll post new poems as I write them.

I hope you all enjoy, and I'd love to hear your thoughts if you want to share. I hope you all have a blessed day!

EDIT: I have since changed my name on here, meaning that I am connectable to my other account now. 

AN:

AN:

If you know Jesus Christ as your Savior, then let us praise God together!

If not, then I pray that you come to recognize Him as the only way of salvation from your sins, which earn you God's wrath and just punishment in Hell. Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and no one will go to Heaven but through repentance from their sins and believing in Him.

If you have any questions, comment or PM me! I'd love to talk. <3

God bless!