Madisyn Medley

Disclaimer: I'm only doing this once, so listen up! I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS EXCEPT MY OWN
<><><><><><><>>><><><><><><><
Madisyns POV
Guess what? The famous Percy Jackson is coming to give a presentation today! SQUEAL!!  I can't wait to tell everyone that I have an Olympic swimmer as my boyfriend! Of course, there's the small matter of asking him out, but why wouldn't he say yes? I have the full package. I'm hot, funny and am a straight B student. Every guy is tripping over themselves to be with me. Anyway, I'm getting off track, that's ADHD for you. I'm also dyslexic, despite my great grades.

*1 hour later*
MY FUTURE HUSBAND IS HERE! First he gave us this big speech about "not giving up" and all that crap. Now he's signing autographs for my classmates. I'm going to make my move now, so everyone knows he's taken.
"Hey handsome." I say when I get to the front of the line. "You. Me. My place at 7." I smirk. This guy is wrapped around my finger.
"Umm sorry." He says "I have a wi-girlfriend"
I ran my fingers through his hair "she doesn't have to know" I say. (I'm gagging as I write this)
"Well unfortunately, I do." A girl says behind me. She's ugly, too. Then she judo flips me. Oh no she didn't.
"Another one." I hear Percy say.
"Do we have to, Seaweed Brain?" The girl mutters
"Play nice" Percy whispers.
All of a sudden, some sort of snake lady bursts through the door. "I ssssssmell 3 half-bloodssssssss" she slithers. All I can see from my view on the floor is a glowing sword and the  snake turning into golden dust.
"What was that?" I say.
"A monster." That ugly girl says, "you need to come with us".