Nancy Bobofit

Yes, this is very overdone, but I want to do it anyway

Nancy's POV

Hello world! Nancy here, and you may have heard of me. I used to go to Yancy Academy. Why, Nancy? You seem like such a good kid! you are probably asking. Well, I used to steal stuff. I'm not proud of it! And I haven't stolen anything in years! Anyway, I moved to San Francisco for a fresh start. Surely no one would recognize me! Oh how wrong I was.

It was a beautiful day at Seashore High in San Francisco. I am the queen bee of this school and have dated almost every guy here. Anyway, my mini- I mean friends, were patrolling the school, looking for someone to criticize when I zeroed in on a certain nerd.

"Well if it isn't Annabelle Chase" I smirk, "What are you doing? Reading up on how to buy a better tan?" The reason I bully her is because she is prettier than me and refused to sit with me!

She glares at me and then Judo Flips me!!! Oh that's it! I'm going to make her life a living hell! "For your information, I'm reading about architecture!" She closes the book and a picture falls out. It has her resting her head on this total hottie's shoulder. He has sea green eyes, black, windswept, hair and bulging muscles. No way that's real!

"Wow. I never knew you were so good at Photoshop Annie." I say

"Don't. Call. Me. Annie." she says, her voice dangerously low. "And he is real, he's picking me up today!"
"Sure." I say. "That boy is about as real as a unicorn." I whisper loudly to my friends.

{Time skip to the end of the day}

So I may or may not have told the whole school that  Annabeth's 'boyfriend' is picking her up today.

Annabeth's POV

That Nancy girl is so mean! I can't wait to see the look on her face when Percy picks me up.

"So where is your boyfriend?" She asks me. I smile at her, barely controlling my rage. "He's always late." "Sure." She scoffs.

Suddenly a sea green Mercedes-Benz pulls up with Percy at the steering wheel.

"Seaweed Brain!" I say giddily.

Nancy looks flabbergasted, but quickly recovers. "Hey, handsome. How about you ditch the blonde and come with me."

No thanks. You ready Wise Girl?" He looks at me, then at Nancy.
"Are you Nancy Bobofit?" He asks her. "Y-Yes." She stammers. "I'm Percy Jackson, from Yancy Academy." She looks like she's seen a ghost.
I sprint to the car and give him a kiss and he gives me a blue cookie. "I made them for you." He whispers. I swear, he should open a bakery or something, he's that good.
"Well, I did learn from the best." He says "And yes, you did say that out loud, your expression gave you away."

Nancy POV

That Annabeth! It's all her fault! And no way is that Percy Jackson! The kid I bullied was a scrawny, pathetic mess! This hunk is the definition of perfect. Oh well, I'll get him eventually.