Madisyn Medley Pt. 2

Madisyn POV
Ok, so I'm freaking out a little bit! Apparently mom was a goddess, like a Greek goddess. So now my future husband, Percy is driving me to 'camp' with his 'girlfriend' in a grey Porsche. By the way, his girlfriend is no good for him! I would be perfect for him because, well here's a picture..

See! I'm perfect for him! The best part is, it's all natural! Not like his 'girlfriends' obviously fake tan, dyed hair, and grey contacts

See! I'm perfect for him! The best part is, it's all natural! Not like his 'girlfriends' obviously fake tan, dyed hair, and grey contacts. 'Really!' I want to tell him 'She's a slut! I am your soulmate!'
"What's your name?" Asks that girl. "I'm Annabeth, by the way." Ugh, even her name is ugly.
"I'm Madisyn." I tell her, glaring at her with all my might.
"Where is 'camp'?" I ask Percy
"Long Island. It's a special place for us, demigods." He answers. "Camp Half-Blood."
I suddenly felt really tired and laid my head on the seat to rest.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Madisyn. Madisyn. Wake up." My future husband leans over me. (Ugh) Now that is the best picture to wake up too. "We're here Madisyn." Percy says. I still can't believe that the Percy Jackson goes to the same camp as me!
"Come on. We are almost past the border." Percy speaks softly. Suddenly, a big bull-man comes lumbering up to us!
"Hey beef boy! You just can't stay dead, can you?" Percy taunts. "Madisyn, go across the border, Annabeth is already there and will help you!" Percy yells to me. Not wanting to get crushed by 'beef boy' I sprinted past the tree then looked back and saw Percy fighting the monster. He is obviously in love with me. Why else would he save my life? 
When I got past the tree, I could see a lot of cabins and people coming up the hill, then I was suddenly bathed in a rainbow light.
"All hail Madisyn Medley, daughter of  Iris, goddess of the rainbow." Annabeth said to the campers. Percy then crossed the border with golden glitter on his shoulders and is that a sword?? in his hand and smiled. I couldn't help myself and I said "This is my boyfriend, Percy. If anyone even looks at him, I will murder you." I glare at everyone, then kiss him (oh no she didn't) only to be ripped apart by that Annabitch. "Stay away from my boyfriend!" She screams.
"Oh sweetie," I say "we've been dating for a couple weeks, and you're no good for Percy you dumb blonde." (I have nothing against blonde people, I myself am a blonde) I then begin to get nervous because everyone, even Percy (!) is glaring at me! I was then picked up by about 15 people and taken to the basement of a pink cabin and was forced to watch cute moments of 'percabeth'. Well, Annabeth is not dumb, and I have a new respect for them, but I'll find a way to make Percy mine. MERCY FOREVER.

I kinda just wanted to finish this, sorry because it's not that long