Note Two (Awake)

"Treyle Kai! Can you hear me!" I woke up with a fuzzy awareness about me. My eyesight became clearer as I looked up and saw Drake staring at me scared out of his mind.

    "Drake? What happened?" I looked around at my surroundings I was in a hospital! The hell? Has he lost his mind!

    "Trey I know what you're going to say but listen..." he started trying to explain himself, well I was pissed.

    "ARE YOU INSANE!" I shouted, a hospital what the hell!

    "Trey come on listen to me." He was so patient and I don't know why.

    "No Drake! Do you know what hospitals are part of THE GOVERNMENT. Now let's see who else is part of the government, oh I know... THE CRAZY ASS PRESIDENT WHO'S TRYING TO KILL US!"

"DAMMIT TREY LISTEN FOR TWO SECONDS! YOU WERE DEAD WE HAD NO CHOICE OR WE WOULD'VE LOST YOU! WE NEED YOU TREY! I, I need you..." I saw it in his eyes, fear, anger, hope, love all at the same time. He loved me but was it a brotherly love or something more? Was I overthinking this again? I looked behind him and saw my mother, the one who started this whole thing.

"What is she doing here?" I asked, glaring at her.

"Love you too sweetheart, you had to get here somehow didn't you?" she was so smug and such a bitch I couldn't stand her. She put me and the others in danger by bringing us here.

"This was your idea wasn't it?" I couldn't believe this, they freaking listened to her? I've never regretted coming home so much in my life.

"No Trey it wasn't her idea!" Drake said, still holding my hand sitting right next to me. I weakly turned my head towards him and stared into his dark green eyes. "It was me.." I pulled away from him, he did this!

"Drake what the hell?" I felt betrayed by him, my best friend, my family.

"You were dying Trey, I didn't have a choice!" I could see tears forming in his eyes.

"We're wasting time by doing this. Imorl is also dying! Have we forgotten our roles? We stick together..."

    "Always." I said to Imorl through our cells.

"Always we will stick together I promise Trey we can't give up." she said, trying to boost my spirits. She really had faith that we would be victorious in our escape, but I found life to be completely hopeless.

"How do you know?"  I asked, Imorl was like the older sister I never had so I trusted her completely with my life.

"Because, I have a plan but you have to trust me Trey. Do you trust me?" she asked, what kind of question was that?

"Of course I do. Imorl what about the others?" hopefully we could save them too.

"Don't worry we'll get them too." she somehow was making me feel calm throughout this whole thing.

"Ok, so what do I need to do?" I asked because she really didn't tell me a plan. She looked at me and smiled, oh great so this all runs on me.

"She should've been leader. She was always better than me Drake, she's the reason we escaped." I said quietly still in the hospital bed with monitors hooked up to me.

"Trey..." he started to disagree.

"This would've never happened on her watch, she turned herself in just to make sure that we got away safely." I felt guilt starting to form, this was all my fault.

"Trey this is not your fault" Drake kept coming towards me, he laid his hand on my shoulder and nudged me over on the hospital bed so that he could sit. I looked at him then rested my head on his chest as I was on the verge of crying. He wrapped his arms around me holding me close and making me feel safe.