Note Five (Army)

"How do we find an army of Qua'nalls?" asked Drake as we walked back to the junkyard. What an amazing question, brilliant, because I have no idea.

"Uh,  search?" I said smiling, Drake rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Hack into Creek's system." suggested Hydro.

"Yes because that went so well last time, plus it's way too far to the white house." I responded trying to shake the memory of having to murder my brother.

"No, I can do it from a library or something."

"Then let's find one! How do we do that?" said Drake.

"Well you see a library is a giant building with books Drake." said Elliott with an evil grin.

"Shut up! I meant ''where is the closest one?" Drake said, slapping Elliott. We looked over at Elliy who was staring off into space.

"Elliy? Are you ok?" I asked inching closer to her.

"Five miles north, turn right. Then head down Freezone Street and it's the first building on the left." she said, then she proceeded to smile towards Drake and I. We looked at each other in a freaked out way.

"And you know this how?" Drake asked hesitantly.

"I saw it." Elliy seemed to think that this was normal, but it was kind of freaky.

"You...saw it?" I was kind of creeped out. I'm not gonna lie, a kid saying I saw it, that's like something straight out of a horror movie.

"Yes, come on this way." Elliy said walking north, I exchanged a look with The Crew and we proceeded to follow the ten year old. We walked for about ten minutes sure enough we ended up on Freezone Street and the library was the first building on the left. Drake  and I froze as we stood outside the library.

"She tracked down a library..."  murmured Drake, he was in shock. I honestly had no reaction, Elliy has been surprising us this whole time. Now she's basically a human gps so that's useful.

"Guys, come on!" Elliy cried prancing up the stairs to the front door. I grabbed Drake and pulled his shocked body up the stairs as Hydro and Elliott followed.

"Remember don't split up and don't draw attention to yourselves." I whispered as we entered the building. They all nodded,  Elliy took my hand and moved closer to me. We looked around and saw shelves stacked with books. The library had giant windows that let in a ton of sunlight.

"Trey, look." Drake whispered pointing in the direction of the computers. I smiled and led The Crew to the desktops.

"Ok, we need to do this without getting  caught, Hydro can you freeze everyone theen hack Creek's system?" I asked, I felt kind of bad the kid's been through so much already. Hydro smiled and nodded, then proceeded to freeze time around us. He started typing on the computer, we watched as he typed several numbers and letters at once.

"I'm in." he said after two minutes of quickly typing. I moved him aside and started scrolling through Creek's files then I found a key labeled "release all".

"Should I push this one?" I asked turning to Hydro, he came up right by me and checked out the screen.

"Yes exactly, that should release any prisoners Creek has." he answered in his low monotone voice. I smiled and took a deep breath, I felt like we were one step closer to overthrowing Creek. I noticed a little blinking red light, I looked towards Hydro whose eyes got wide.

"We gotta get out of here! This thing's gonna blow!" Hydro said backing us all up, he looked at me and created a vortex. I smiled with pride, he's really got this whole escape thing down. I grabbed Elliy and ran through the vortex along with everyone. We ended outside of the library, but I heard screaming on the inside.