1

I turn around still talking to Chloe trying to assess what the noise was. I turn around and look at Chloe. She is holding her neck and I realize the noise was a gunshot. Chloe looks at her hand and I go to reach for her, but a second bullet throws her to the ground. I start to drag Chloe behind a rock while radioing in. I am dealing out to dispatch, screaming for help as the bullets keep coming. Oliver is trying to talk me down and I try to keep Chloe quiet. I look over the rock and shots are still coming right towards us. I tell dispatch I need the medics now as Chloe's eyes begin to flutter. I yell at her to stay awake, talking about Dov. As she slips into unconsciousness, Oliver pulls in front of the rock. at this point, I am crying as medics wheel Chloe away. I give my statement to Oliver and I see Sam and Traci pull up.

****

sam pov

I pull up and see people everywhere. I see McNally and run over. I grab her face and pull her into a tight hug. after I tried to break up with her and she wouldn't let me go I knew I was going to keep her forever. I hold her face and hug her again. "McNally don't scare me like that. I kept hearing officer down and I didn't know who it was." I pull her into a hug once more. When she pulls her face away I see her nose started bleeding

. *****

andy pov

Sam holds my face and touched under my nose. His hand is bloody and I realize my nose is bleeding. "What the heck Sam, I never get bloody noses." I start to feel woozy but I think it is just from seeing Cloe and the realization. I look at Sam and a wave of pain, exhaustion, and weakness floods my body. I feel my legs give out from under me. Sam lays me down and starts to look around my vest.

***
Traci pov

I see Andy collapse. I am talking to Oliver and I grab his arm and I start to run over. I see Sam holding pressure under her jacket. He looks up at me panicked, "I think she was in shock, she didn't even notice she was shot. I radio it in as I call Oliver in. I get on my knees and talk to Andy, she is in and out of conciseness. I tell her everything's going to be okay as she blacks out. The medics arrive and put her into a bus, Sam hurries behind getting in the bus with her. I feel so bad for him when I almost lost Jerry I was a mess.

 I feel so bad for him when I almost lost Jerry I was a mess