3

"I think Kevin is in the building! Oliver's squad is at the station. I think its a trap." I tell Frank who's on the other line. I run into the building looking for Nick. I see Celery and I grab her.

''What are you doing here?"

"Sam, I'm on my way to the hospital, they found Oliver. Sam, what's wrong?"

"Kevin Ford is in the building and maybe in a police uniform, lock it down and stay off the radio."

I grab Celery and tell her to wait in the closet until someone she knows comes. I run off and try to find Nick. He is sitting with Gail, and her girlfriend Marlo. I see Ford and start to run towards him. Nick comes out looks right at Ford. He raises his gun to Nick's head, and I yell "Ford No!"

All of a sudden I am shot. I fall to the ground and see Nick shoot Ford. Traci Runs over to me and holds me down as the EMTs rush in. Jerry hops into the Bus. I chuckle a little as he loses his balance. 

"Jerry, McNally make sure she doesn't notice. make sure she is okay, please Jerry." I grab his arm and he looks right at me.

"McNally needs you and you are going to be okay. Have some faith man! No one is dying today."

"Talk to me, Jerry. "

"it was the undercover op you and McNally did her first year. I knew she busted the whore op because she sucked, but the way you had faith in her, was beautiful. Before you guys left I came into the locker room to hug you and wish you good luck and joke about something with you I don't know what it was, and I walked in and I saw you and Andy together. you were holding her waist and you were questioning her about your story and your hot and heavy history. I knew you had the hots for her, and I knew in the back of my head that she was going to be around for a while. Sammy I have never seen you happier, then when you are with that girl. Sammy that girl's heart beats for you. Seeing you guys at the Penny and the station, you guys radiate a strong healthy relationship. When I first met you I thought the only thing you could ever love was that stupid truck, but I was so wrong.

"she's my story man. I didn't realize it until I almost lost you. She didn't leave me when I got mad at her because you were in the hospital. She stuck with me. and helped me fix my problems. She passed up the UC gig to make sure I was okay. Jerry, I love her. Make sure she knows. " My chest gets heavy and I close my eyes. I feel at peace thinking about all the times I was with Andy and all our memories. I feel jolted as I get pulled out of the ambulance. I open my eyes to see countless officers in the waiting room. Everyone looks at me. I nod at Jerry and I get rolled away. everything stops hurting as I count backward and drift away.