Snoino | Jeonghan

Tears started to roll off my cheeks. I tried to wipe it with my hands but doing it made it worse. My eyes sting. Why is this happening to me?! How did I end up like this? I did not do anything wrong!

I was just sleeping in class when a bastard woke me up! This was all his fault!

...

I was sleeping soundly on my desk when someone shouted in my ear. I immediately shoot up and looked at who disturbed me. It was him. The little devil himself. He was grinning wide then I saw a mischievous glint in his pretty eyes. Wait, his eyes weren't pretty. I'll take that back.

I was so pissed that I slapped him on his shoulder. "What do you want, you little rascal?" I shouted. "How dare you ruin my little nap!"

"Why, sorry for interrupting you princess," he said in a teasing tone, giving me a cheeky grin. "But madame Cruz asked me to call you in her office."

"You don't need to shout like that! Geez!" I stood up from my desk, took my bag and immediately exited the room.

I prepared myself to meet the principal. I have no idea on what is the reason of calling me into her office. I believe I did not do something bad since I'm a model student. I always follow the rules.

When I reached her office, I knock the door once, but I got no replies. I knocked again, much louder that earlier but then again, I received no replies. So, I used my sexy intelligent brain's common sense to just open the door and check if someone's inside.

"Hello? Madam?" I called out, peeking from the half-opened door. I didn't saw her, all I saw was a deranged pile of paper on her huge desk like some magnitude 9.1 earthquake just hit it. I noticed she's not inside.

Then it hit me. The stupid man! He was just messing me up! Madam Cruz never called me! I should have known! He will pay for this!

I was about to leave but, a harsh scratching noise coming from Madam Cruz' desk stopped me from leaving. Out of curiosity, I went to check it out only to find a black and orange stripped tabby cat was stuck on Madame Cruz's swivel chair. It was struggling its way out of the chair but no matter what the cat does, it can't remove itself.

I felt pity to the little cat, so I tried to pull it off. I did it and happily raise the cat like the baboon priest did to baby Simba in Lion King. Only did I notice the huge bald spot on its behind. I moved my sight from the cat's behind to Madam's chair that was now full of black and orange fur from the poor cat.

Dang! I'm screwed.

"Oh, miss Sanchez! What are you doing in my office?" Madam Cruz politely asked.

Uh oh... Now, I'm totally gonna die!

"I see you made friend with my little Baby!" she walked towards me to get a hold of her cat and move to her desk. And then, she noticed my horrible crime. Was it really mine? Of course, no!

"Whose fur-" she stopped talking when she realized whose familiar fur does it belonged to. "Oh no! My baby Cattie! You have lost your fur! Who did this to you?!" she lovingly caressed the cat.

Everyone in the school knows how much the principal loves her cat, and now look what I have done! This was a set up!

She glared at me. "Detention! miss Sanchez."

Oh no! Not that! I'm a model student! It will ruin my image! "Madam! I did not do that to your lovely cat!" I defended. "I just helped him out of the chair! I promise, It's Yoon Jeonghan' s fault! He set me up-"

"Detention, miss Sanchez."

...

I went to detention after that. Ma'am Dina told me I should spend my detention hours inside the cafeteria peeling these stupid onions.

I can't bear to do it anymore! It stings! Peeling an onion and mincing it was just fine but doing it for a long time and finishing a sack of it was hard. Every peel I make, every mince I do, tears are falling.

A slow creaking of the door caught my attention. It just spitted the last person I would like to see in this god-forsaken school. Talk about luck.

He greeted me with a sheepish smile. "'sup, princess?"

I didn't mind him. I just continued my peeling fight with these cursed onions.

"Not talking to me won't stop me from tormenting you," he smirked. "but, if you start to notice my affection to you, you will no longer mince these onions."

I glared at his angelic face (but really was evil) and hissed. "Stupid jerk."

"Awww. I like you too!" he pinched my cheeks then gave me a foxy smile. He winked at me before he left the room.

I just shrug him off and continued peeling these eye ruining onions. Something's weird though, why my does heart beating so fast?