Prolgue

"Change is the only constant thing in this world"

" Change is inevitable"

"What if change does not necessary to be happy?"

                                  👑

THE PURPOSE OF CHANGE

In life, change is constant. We have our own reasons why we want to change. Maybe we change because we've learned a lot from our past experiences, maybe we suffered enough pain or maybe we're tired of the same things over and over again.

I am Ashley Craig and I want to change!

                                 👑

THE PURPOSE OF CHANGE

It was an unbearable pain I am carrying from my past. I was unhappy for so long that I wanted a change in everything. The past was horrible, it gives me painful memories, it's sad.

"I asked him; "Am I not enough to make you stay?" in no words, he left. He left me hanging, looking for answers. I'm so desperate, I want to talk to him, I'm so confuse. But then his reasons were so ambiguous and unreasonable. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so tired of crying every single day, so tired of begging for love that wasn't meant for me. Maybe I need to change so he will come back to me and stay. I feel the pain every time I remember. Tears flowing from my eyes nonstop. I must accept the fact but I can't. I should be happy, we should be happy together. I don't even know what I am doing this past few months, I'm not in my usual self, I'm quite, lonely and sad. I pity myself for being weak. And now look at me, still in the past, crying all out."

He held me in his arms and I cried more. He's the person I don't want to disconnect in my life. For all the changes that I want, this guy was one of the treasure I want to keep. He will always come and listen to all my worthy and worthless dramas. Since then, he became my human diary. He let go of the hug and said;

"Change is constant Ash. We need to accept even how hard it is. It's just a guy by the way, you can find someone better but then we wants best. We're still young, just focus on studies, okay?"

I just look at him without giving any response. This guy is way better that those guys I've dated before and I'm so lucky to have him, my bestfriend. I smile without reaching my eyes. He stands up and said his goodbye. I watch him walking away until his figure disappeared from my sight. I sigh, I don't know my self anymore.

Yes, it's true, I'm lost!

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are only a product of the author's imagination.  Any resemblance to the actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidence.

Start Date: April 17, 2020
End Date:??? 

👑 EURUS 👑