Chapter 7

👑 7 👑

I'm walking in a beautiful garden, I don't know where but the grass I'm stepping on is soft and the place smells so good. The flowers are blooming, it's amazingly beautiful. Different flowers I see; roses with different colors, there are tulips and lavenders. On the other side, are Daisy's, Marigolds and there are Daffodils next to it. I reach the end of the garden, there I can see a wooden table with a bouquet of yellow flowers and it's magnificent.

 I reach the end of the garden, there I can see a wooden table with a bouquet of yellow flowers and it's magnificent

[ Credit to https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/466544842618835492/]

I come closer, it's a Yellow Acacia Flower. This signifies the value of true friendship but also this flower can indicate a secret love. Where does it come from? There's no Yellow Acacia in this place. I search for anyone in every direction of this garden and there, someone is there. He's too far and my vision is blurry. I started walking towards him, as I come closer he gradually disappeared. I close my eyes and visualized the man's face thru my memory but the wind starts to blow stronger and as the wind blows I heard someone says...

"Forgive me if I don't let him go and still claiming him even we're done a long time ago. Sorry!"

I woke up to the fact that it was all a dream. It was a good start but why the end becomes a conundrum? Who are they? I don't have any idea about it, no one in my circles broke up. As far as I remember, I am the one who's broken. Was it me? Was it my future self?

I sounded surprised by my alarmed clock that made me fully awake. I immediately took my towel and went to the bathroom, it has a modern design, it looks clean as it's colored white with an edge of blue in every corner, not too big nor too small it's just enough. I took 15 minutes to finished. I went to my walk-in closet, this is much bigger than my bathroom size because I have a lot of stuffs like shoes, dresses, gowns, hats, pants, bags, executive attires and more. I just choose my black high-waist jean and white fitted turtleneck blouse and white Nike shoes. After I wore it, I fixed my hair and put on a simple make up and I'm all done.

I went down the stairs and glad that my parents and my brother are still here, most of the time they went to work so early.

"Good morning Mom, Dad, and Bro" I greeted them with cheerfulness

"Good morning my beautiful babygirl" Mom greeted back happily while Dad and Asher just give me their handsome smiles.

"It's nice having all of you for breakfast." I said

"We're also glad to accompany you Ashley my baby." Daddy replied

"Sis about your request. I already told them about it." Asher suddenly said

"And speaking that request, I think there's no wrong about having Harvey around baby." it means Mom turned down my request

"I agree! There's nothing wrong about it." Dad said

"But Mom and Dad!" I pleaded

"Baby, let's don't talk about this okay? We'll talk to Harvey if we have time and I don't think Anley will like it. Knowing your Tita!"Mom stated

I kept quiet and said nothing. I finished my meal and said goodbye. It's already 7am, 30 minutes before my first period. As expected, he's already there, waiting for me.

" What take you so long Craig!" this ill-tempered guy

"We just had a family talked." I replied while starting to walk

He just walked quietly. Sometimes, I don't really know what's happening to him. And now I remember Crish question, is he really happy? Maybe their just fighting, it's normal in a relationship. Maybe the reason of that fight made things complicated for Harvey, just like what he said last time.

"Stop thinking so much Ash. It's not good to overthink." he said without looking

"I'm not thinking deeply." I lied again

"What's bothering you? If it's about me then ask me, don't think too much."

"Are you happy?" I suddenly asked

He stopped walking and looked at me. He smiled and continue to walk. No answer given but I know when his smile is fake or not and that smile is a fake one.

I let it go. I don't want to ask again, I'm sure he won't going to answer anyways. We arrived at the university gate and there I saw someone I wanted to talked since last time. I told Harv to go first and he obey, good boy. He saw me and waved like we're not having some problems here.

"I'm sorry Ashley." he apologized

"Can we talked later? Hmmp after class." I asked

"Sure! Tell him I'll be the one to take you home."he agreed

I immediately went to my classroom, I just want to clear things between us. I don't want to be distracted because of things like this.

My classes went fined. Pure discussions, subject introduction as always. Second semester was like first semester, same classmates, same professors but more difficult subjects.
I told Harvey I will not go home with him, he asked why that why I told him I need to talked to Vince. No more questions he said okay, no more statement that I'll wait for you to finish or I'll join you. He knows that I can handle myself well, it's just my parents are too afraid of me being alone.

I'm here at the bench waiting for Vince. Some of the students were busy playing and some were seating at the ground of the quadrangle reading books. I saw an image of a man walking towards me. He said "Hi" and sit next to me. First no one talked like someone sensing the other one if he or she will talk first or not. I clear my throat and turned to my side to face him.

"Vince, are we good?" I asked

"Of course Ashley. Sorry for not coming, my Dad wants me to join him meeting our clients. I can't say no." he replied and explained

"Beside from me, are you courting someone?" I asked again

"of course not. You're the only one Ashley. I can't do that!" he answered defending himself

"Someone saw you with a girl and you know, kissing."

He said nothing. He just looked straight to my eyes and I feel any minute I'm going to cry. He held my hands tightly and said

"Ashley listen, that girl was my ex girlfriend and she wanted us to come back but I told here I can't because I already love someone else but then she still pushed herself to me and she even kissed me without my permission." He said with tears in his eyes

I took my hands in his grip and I wiped away his tears. I hugged him without words coming from me and my tears began to flow. He hugged me back and said he's said sorry over and over again.

You can tell I'm weak because I easily forgive someone without knowing if it's true or not but then I'm just a human who's loving someone. Call me what you want but this time I'm taking a risk even it will break me again.

But I hope it won't!

~ end ~

👑 EURUS 👑