Chapter 2

👑 2 👑

Hell week passed fast. Now we're free for 2 weeks. Yehey!

Me, Bella and Crish planned for a trip just this week and next next week is the ABC Day. That's what we called our friendsary day. But of course in our every ABC Day, Harvey is always present. Why? The only reason is that he's my very best friend, so he's always welcome in my every new group of friends. We already planned when, now let's plan about where and who.

_ _

ABC Day Group chat 👯‍♀️

A:  Hey gals! What's the plan? Where are we going? And who will be joining  aside from the three of us and of course Harvey?

C: typing...

B: Let's go to Tagaytay gals. By the way, Dave is coming with me.

C: Josh is also coming..

A: Wow gals! I'm excited to see them again. I'll tell Vince also to join us.

C: Tell also Fiona to come. Harvey will be out of place if we all have pairs.

B: Yeah! Our Baby Harvey will be lonely if Fiona won't come.

A: Don't worry I'll go to their house and tell him personally.

A: Let's make it final. Next next week, Tagaytay City, 6 of us is confirmed to go. See you gals. Byieeee 😘

C: okay bye...

B: 👋👋👋

_ _

I'm so excited! Last time I went to Tagaytay was last year and I miss there already. I just love the fresh air and the view of Taal Volcano.

Okay! I was really planning to go somewhere but then I'll go to Harvey first and tell him about our plans. Don't worry even without Fiona, Harvey will come, my brother will get mad if he won't haha.

I started preparing my things, I finished taking a bath and now I'm wearing a black knee-cut jeans and just a plain white shirt and a white nike shoes, so simple as that with a black New York cap, perfect!

I went outside our house and immediately go to Ledesma's Residence, which is Harvey's house. I Doorbell 3 times, I am the only one doing that. If he hears that he already knows who. After a few minutes ta-da!

"What's with you?" his eyebrows met while asking me

"he he Hi Harv?" his a bit scary sometimes

"Come inside, I'll just change." he said and left

I went inside and freely guide myself to their living room. Their maids greeted me and so I do. I've been here several times, everyone knows me of course. I am the prettiest girl in Harvey's life excluding his Mom and his little sister, Harlee and of course, I'm much prettier than Fiona. If you're not convince, ask Harvey yourself.

"Hey beautiful!"

And here's Harvey's older brother ruining my day by seeing his mischievous smile.

"Hi Brother Henley. How are you?" I greeted him with a light smile

"Ouch that brother thingy Ashley. You're not my brother's girlfriend to call me that. Just Henley will do." he acted like he was hurt