Chapter 8

👑 8 👑

Months passed by, everythings okay. My parents allowed me to have my own time without anyone around. I enjoined going to parks, watching movies and watching sceneries with him. It feels like normal, no Asher who always called Harvey to go with me and no Harvey who always obey my brother and parents' will. Only me and him, me and Vince. Only the two of us, enjoying my freedom, enjoying my will and enjoying our moments together.

"Babe Happy Monthsary!" he greeted and kissed my cheek then gave me the flowers and chocolates

"Happy Monthsary babe!" I hugged him

"Let's have dinner after class. There's a new restaurant near the park." he's excited

"Sure!"

I went to my class wearing a big smile. Other students greeted me and so I do.  My life is becoming normal day by day, my parents were okay about me being myself. Sometimes I went to places without any companion.

"You're smiling like there's no tomorrow." he said to get my attention

"I'm just happy!" I said smiling

"I'm happy that you're happy Ash. I love to see that smile often." he said while looking into my eyes

"Thank you!"

Our teacher comes and started his lesson, some of my classmates were very attentive, some have their own little world, like Crish and Josh at my side, also Bella and Dave. If you're unaware we became classmates this semester in all our subjects except the two boys because we're just have 3 subjects with them. Harvey on the other side was sleeping, who cares, right? No one dares to disturbed this guy from sleeping even the teacher himself. Why? It's because he's the top of our batch and he's so attentive in class discussions to the point that my classmates don't want to participate anymore, so in order to avoid it he just take a nap on his favorite subjects.

"Stop staring at him Ashie, any time soon he'll melts!" Crish said seriously like it's true that staring can melt someone

"I just wonder about something." I told her

"What is it?" she asked

"How can Harvey do that? I mean how can he perfect a test even he's not listening at all? You know what I mean right?"

"Yeah of course! It's normal Ashie, Harvey always advances in studying. He already studied the lessons before hand." Crish explained to me

I'm always amazed by the way Harvey excelled academically, I'm so jealous on how good he is. I'm just an average student just like the others but I always believe that I can make it, that I'm smart enough to pass this course.