42【IT SEEMS YOUR FRIEND IS JEALOUS】

IT SEEMS YOUR
FRIEND IS JEALOUS

₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

ADAM COLE's POINT OF VIEW

Roderick, my good best friend invited me to her girl friend's table. You know, Marina and the diamonds.

I whispered at Roddy, "Why did you invite me here?" I hissed at him.

Roderick, on the other hand, chuckled at me and pat my back, "I'm just the only guy here. Cut me some slacks."

I took a glance at my old pal Kyle and it's obvious that he and Taynara fought about something. Whatever it is, I don't care.

I whispered again to Roddy, "Look, Roddy, our boy seems so sad. Do you think Taynara bullied him? That evil woman! Grrrr!"

"Kyle can fix his mess. He's a grown-up man now." Roddy said. "Fine," I said as I dropped the topic and I was surprised to see Shayna staring at me again. It's her hobby, isn't it?

Jessamyn, their other friend, sat next to me without permission.

"Can I sit next to you?"

I sarcastically commented, "Go on." She's already sitting next to me and she's asking for it?! Shayna's friends are so weird. Just like her. I heard Roddy chuckled, I elbowed him.

Roddy mouthed.what. Roddy's plotting something again. Is he playing a stupid cupid?

"Hey Adam, I ordered pizza. You should try some." But before I could even oppose Jessamyn grabbed a pizza.

"Shayna, can I take one too?"

She really asked that question again. As she started chewing the pizza.

Jessamyn looked at me and said, "Don't be shy. It's delicious."

I didn't think twice and grabbed a pizza and muttered, "Thank you." But before I could even eat mine, Roddy put a pizza on my mouth.

"Thanks, man. Next time, we should invite Bobby."

Roddy pointed out at a certain table, "But he's always with Tegan and Dakota."

"Look who's talking." I murmured then I heard Jessamyn laughed. Oh no! Did she hear it?

"Hey Roderick, it seems your friend's jealous about something."

"You're so noisy. Grrrrr!" I retorted back at Jessamyn.

"How sweet!" Marina commented but I ignored her.

RODERICK STRONG's POINT OF VIEW

As we reached our room, I noticed Kyle buried his face on his desk. So we immediately approached him.

"What's wrong Kyle? Are you sick?" Bobby Fish, the very concerned man, asked but Kyle shook his head.

"Oh no! That evil Taynara put some poison on his lunch!" Adam concluded.

"Do you have a problem, Kyle?" I asked.

But instead of replying, we heard him sniffed, "Taynara....told me she can't tutor me anymore...AJUJUJUJU!"

"You know, Kyle. She's not a loss. We're going to find someone better than her." Adam commented and I immediately smacked his back.

What an unnecessary comment!

"Be serious, Adam."

"There's plenty of smartass here who can tutor our boy. Let's not stick with that arrogant evil woman!"

"The hell's wrong with you! You're not helping at all." Bobby scolded us as we shut our mouth.

Kyle started to tell his problems with Taynara. Taynara told him that she put up with his stupidity.

Kyle mumbles, "I did my best but I guess my best wasn't good enough."

Is that a song?

"Isn't she shameless? Did she ask for help in her house chores?" Adam said.

"That's what she gets for tutoring me," Kyle answered.

"So what's your plan, Kyle? Exam's near. Do you think what you have learned from her is enough?" I worriedly asked.

"That's the problem. I don't think it's enough."

"We don't need her! We should ask for other's help!" Adam said.

"Why don't we ask Tegan for help?" Bobby suddenly suggested.

"Is she smart enough to tutor Kyle?" I asked and Bobby answered, "I think so?"

"We should ask Jane for help. She's the smartest person I know."

"WHO'S JANE?" We asked Adam in unison.

"You know, the one who's always with the socially awkward psycho killer and the fake ass nerd."

"Oh! It's Candice. We should try it."

We approached Candice but Tommaso blocked the way.

"What do you need?"

"It's not your business! Get out of the way!" Adam glared at him.

"What's the problem?" Candice interjected herself as she glanced at Tommaso and then to Adam. Kyle suddenly burst out in tears as he shouted, "HELP MEEEEEE!"

"Kyle has a problem with his grades. Can you tutor him? Because I think we don't have enough brain cells to tutor them." I explained.

But before she could answer, Johnny Gargano approached us and said, "Then I'll tutor him instead."

"Are you serious, Johnny?!!!" Kyle couldn't believe it as he hugged his new tutor.

"But on one condition," Johnny muttered, stealing a glance at Adam. "I have a bad feeling about this."

TAYNARA CONTIs POINT OF VIEW

I saw the Undisputed Bullies asking the crying Red Marks while Adam Cole pouring me with death glares. Later on, they went to Candice LeRae but Johnny insist that he's going to tutor him instead.

Good for him. it's Johnny Gargano. the self-proclaimed smartest student in the class. I think he can handle Kyle just fine. It's not like I'm bitter about this. Kyle can do whatever he wants.

But why all of a sudden that Johnny wanted to help him. Kyle mentioned it to me once that Johnny rejected that offer so he had no choice but to ask me instead.

Something's weird's going on.

end of chapter forty-two

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

don't forget to vote and comment!toodles! ♥