➽ AFTERMATH///THANK U!

Okay i'm late but gosh!I would like to send my gratitude to my very supportive readers and also the silent ones, you are all the best! thank you! 

Extra:

"Hey, Roddy...you were talking about T something just a while ago," Adam stated as he approached his friends.

"Oh yeah, you know my wife right here noticed that my friends had a thing with girls. Bobby likes Tegan and Kyle likes Taynara. So, I was wondering who will be your T?" Roderick explained to his friend.

Adam innocently asked, "What T stands for?"

"True love," Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly said in unison.

"Hmm, is that so? I would like you to meet my T." Adam muttered as he can't help but to smile at his friends. The confused look on their faces makes Adam want to laugh as he presents to them someone who holds dearly to his heart.

He's not the man who believes at love at first sight but the moment he saw her, he knew he was attracted. She has an ash blonde-hair with pretty emerald eyes, talented at skateboarding, a little bit reckless but that's one side of her he's fond of. She loves her friends deeply and cheers them up at their hard times. She may be dumb at a few things but knows how to get serious at everything. The woman with an attitude likes a tiger, fierce yet there's a good side of her.

"Hi guys, I'm Toni Storm," She uttered as Adam Cole happily clapped his hands.

The three glanced at each other as they muttered, "We know."

"Are they drunk?" Kyle whispered as the two shrugged.

"Who knows?"

"Let them be."

•••

Extra:

Tegan: so what's our ship name?

Bobby: TegBy?

Tegan: But FishNox sounds cooler.

Kyle: O'honey, ours will be...

Taynara: don't start with some stupid ship names again

Kyle: Kylenara?

Taynara: that's normal. I prefer Tyle.

Kyle: That sounds like Tyler and me! NO!

Roderick: we don't really have a ship name.

Marina: Rodina?

Kyle: NO! That sounds like Roddy and Taynara.

Marina: If it's like that then it should be Rodinara instead.

Kyle: NOOOOO!!!

Adam: so what's our ship name, my T?

Toni: stop calling me that, it's Toni. Not Tea.

Adam: it's T! LETTER T!

Toni: whatever, Adam and Toni doesn't seem like cute matching names, isn't it?

Roddy/Kyle/Bobby: EXACTLY!

Adam: HEY!

Roderick: How about Colestorm?

Adam: I like it.

Bobby: It's too long.

Roderick: any ideas then?

Bobby: NiCole?

Roderick: who was that?

Bobby: a ship name.

Kyle: what the f are you talking about?

Kyle: it should be ToAD

Adam/Bobby/Roddy: KYLE!

LOL!!! LMAO

SOME SCENES FROM NXT UNIVERSITY
WERE INSPIRED BY ;

► Four Sisters and a Wedding
► She's dating the Gangster
► The Hows of Us
► Must be Love
► Can't help falling in Love (2017)
► Mean Girls
► Dear Diary
► BlackPink

•••