82【WHERE'S KYLE?】

WHERE'S
KYLE?

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

THIRD PERSON's POINT OF VIEW

"So, do you mind explaining what you were doing with your arm around Toni?"

Adam sighed and looked back at his roommate aka his long time friend since high school, Bobby Fish.

They're back at their dorm. New dorm to be exact since they decided to attend the same university. Shared rent and bills just like the old times.

"Really, Bobby? You think now is a good time to talk about this?" He grumbled.

Bobby chuckled and took off his crown and let go of his trident, "You said we would talk later then, I figured this was later."

Adam shook his head and dropped on one knee, starting to undo the shoelaces of one of his shoes.

"You're annoying, you know?" He murmured as he took off his shoe.

"I wouldn't have to be if you're telling us about it," Bobby said cheekily. Bobby's actually shirtless since his costume is Neptune. Neptune as in Ariel's dad from Disney. He shook his head while staring at his friend.

Adam then throw up the shoe and catching it easily in one hand. He pulled back one arm and stretched out the other, aiming at his roommate snoring contently at the sofa of their dorm. Adam tensed his muscles and then released, executing a rather decent throw. The shoe was meant to hit the head but hit the upper arm instead, which only managed to get a grumble from the boy.

Bobby went to the kitchen area as he poured water on his glass, "Where's Kyle?"

Adam shrugged at him, "Probably with his 'beloved smart--ass Taynara' that witch really used black magic to hallucinate our friend!" Adam angrily uttered and Bobby laughed at his joke.

Few minutes of silence until Bobby spoke once again.

"Well?" he continued to push.

Adam sighed. "Really, it was nothing. One of those gross random douche was bothering her and I just pretended to be her boyfriend so they would back off and let her hang out with her friend in peace." He dropped back down to untie the laces of his other shoe. He rested his head between his legs, pretending that his face isn't burning up.

"Just?" Bobby sputtered. "There's nothing just about that, Adam Cole. When we enrolled at college, you avoided the girls who tried to pursue you. I know you're really kind and you knew Toni but why help her to that extent?"

He didn't answer his roommate, fumbling with his laces as he stayed quiet.

"Didn't think of you of like the type that would step out and do that," Bobby said to himself more than to anyone else.

"Remembered that one time, I borrowed your laptop and saw your twitter tab open, you defended women like your life depends on it," Bobby pointed out making Adam groaned as he stood up with his other shoe in his hand.

Adam looked up at Bobby with wide eyes, now not able to pretend that his face was bright red. "Remind me to never let you borrow my laptop ever again."

"I meant that I didn't think you would do that since you're pretty much allergic to being even remotely affectionate."

He pointed his shoe at his roommate. "I'm the most affectionate at the four of us, Bobby."