71【 BACK OFF MY GIRLFRIEND 】

BACK OFF MY
GIRLFRIEND

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

MATT RIDDLE's POINT OF VIEW

Sweat. Sweat all over my face, legs were shaking, couldn't breathe properly, as I took a peek from the door of our classroom, that's how I am feeling right now. I'm so nervous at my preparation, bro! But I need to do this before someone steals the spotlight!

Today is a very special day and I ready myself to the moon and back. I looked at myself in the mirror, I'm wearing a navy blue coat, slocks and leather shoes which I'm not used to wear these kinds of clothes but whatever, I'm doing this for her.

I stared at her, walking down the hallway. Her best friend even made a welcome back celebration for her. She's just too precious.

"You ready, Matt?" Dream asked as I grabbed the microphone from him. I took a deep breath and nodded. "Hit the music, broooooooooo!"

The Undisputed Bullies started playing their instruments, Kyle's doing a great job in playing guitar, Roddy enjoys banging the maracas, Bobby's getting himself ready to hit the mini cymbals and drums, as Adam started to beatbox, blocking Dakota's way.

TIME HAS COME, BABY!

"You're just too good to be true...Can't take my eyes off you...You'd be like heaven to touch...I wanna hold you so much..." I started singing with all of my heart and soul, trying not to prance around. I slowly stormed out of the room and revealed myself on Dakota Kai.

"Pardon the way that I stare...There's nothing else to compare...The sight of you leaves me weak...There are no words left to speak..."

I looked at her reaction and she looks stunning in her dress bro! She also looks amused by my singing ability! I think I already found myself being a singer in the future!

"I love you, baby, and if it's quite alright

I need you, baby, to warm a lonely night

I love you, baby, trust in me when I say"

I approached her, grasped her hands, and started swaying it while the audiences watch us in awe.

"Oh, pretty baby, don't bring me down, I pray

Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay

And let me love you, baby, let me love you..."

I gently grabbed her hand and placed it on my chest, letting her know how my heart beats abnormally when she's around.

"Dakota Kai-----"

"Matt Riddle, are you alright?" She asked in confusion, as she cut off.

"I was until you came. Holding your hand is the best medicine, bro. And all I've seen since 18 hours ago is your dazzling hazelnut eyes, freckles, and your smile...I couldn't tell if my feelings were true before until when you flew away, it made me realized how you made incomplete. You're the one I think about each day. I can't get you out of my head, bro...I like you, Dakota Kai. Do you feel the same, too?" I confessed.

She didn't speak a word. She just stared at me moments longer, instead of saying something. Bloody Nora! Is that a yes? 'Cause silence means yes, Bro!

I was about to prance and yelled yes when she suddenly poured me glares with her chocolate syrup eyes.

"You're just too good to be true, Matt Riddle. I never thought you can fall for someone. But what should I expect, I'm Dakota Kai, the prettiest and most attractive woman ever stepped inside this jungle."