59【WRECKING BALL】

WRECKING
BALL

 .₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

| All this happened, more or less. |

SHAYNA BASZLER's POINT OF VIEW

Today is a special day! I finally have the guts to confess to the guy who captured my heart and soul. The guy who got that James Dean daydream look in his eye. The guy who made realized that Jordan Devlin isn't worth it to cry on.

My eyes widen in excitement as I saw Adam Come, wearing a gray sweatshirt, gray jeans, and has black sneakers on, walking down the hallway. I immediately opened the door, grab his arms and dragged him inside.

"S-shayna?" He asked in confusion as I locked the door of the music room.

"A-a...adam, can I talk to you for a minute?" I bite my lower lip as his voice and presence started to make me shiver.

"You already locked me here. Go on." He said, scratching his nape. I can't take off my eyes of his baby blue eyes, glimmering with passion. My eyes zoom in on his luscious lips. I didn't know that I was starving until I looked at him.

"You still in there, Shayna?" He said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I took a deep breath and faced him.

"Adam, I've been wanting to say this to you and I want you to know...that your presence warms the coldest heart. I have the most fun when I'm with you."

"Uh good to hear that." He nodded and I continued my wonderful speech.

"Your voice adds cheer to the most dreary day. I've been spending all my time. Just thinking about you. You know just how to make my heart beat faster. "

I saw him gulped as I grasped his hand and put it on my chest. My heart is pounding against my chest uncontrollably as he locked eyes with mine.

"Adam....I'm in love with you...."

There I said it! Now, Adam's sweet 'I'm yours' is the only thing left.

He pulled off his hands away and let out a deep breath, making me hung my mouth open.

"I didn't know you'll reach this kind of level, Shayna. But I like someone else. I'm sorry."

I came in like a wrecking ball

I never hit so hard in love

All I wanted was to break your walls

All you ever did was wreck me ♫

At that exact moment, tears fell on my cheeks as he stormed off through the doors. I picked up the guitar and slammed it into the wall.

I thought Adam Cole isn't like Jordan Devlin but I was wrong. I see no difference between Adam and Jordan now. They both wreck me and shattered me into pieces.

I'm so done with boys! All they do is to keep hurting my feelings. I don't deserve this!

KYLE O'REILLY's POINT OF VIEW

"Morning, Roddy." I greeted him with a smile as I closed the book I'm reading when he entered the room. He smiled back but judging from his looks, I know it's a weak one, as he sat on his chair, placing his attention on his phone screen.

I sighed at the moment and went back from flipping the Chemistry book. Roddy moved out of our dorm since he engaged in a fight with Bobby. On the other hand, Bobby couldn't look at Roddy. He has been skipping some classes lately.

I even tried to talk to them to get things back to normal but they keep dodging at the topic, avoiding each other.

I side-eyed outside and caught Walter hanging out with three guys, eyes were a delight, as they have been in seventh heaven.

I looked for Adam and he's nowhere to be seen. I frowned, realizing how lonely I am.

"Hey, focus on your book, O'Reilly." I heard Taynara as she nudged me with her elbow. "Yes, ma'am." I nodded and started burying myself on Chemistry.

This feeling sucks...I missed the old days.

JOHNNY GARGANO's POINT OF VIEW

When I saw Roderick Strong walk straight towards his seat, I didn't waste time to ask him what's bugging me lately.

"Roderick. Can we talk?" I asked and he perked up and nodded slowly.

"Here?" He asked and I nodded.

"Go on," He uttered as he kept his phone to his pocket. I sat on the seat in front of him.

"What would you do if you're feeling weird around your friend?" I asked immediately, wasting no time.

He furrowed his brows, "What do you mean weird?"

"Like constantly thinking about the other person lately...let's say someone keeps invading your mind," I answered and he nodded his head, signed that he understood me.

"And? What else?"

"Uhh, feeling excited to do things you've already done a million times before. I actually felt so happy recently, like I'm always looking forward to the day."

Roderick smiles warmly as he speaks up, "Or you always feel comfortable hanging out with that person, you get into argument and yet it doesn't matter who won?"

Now it's my turn to furrow my brows. I've always felt comfortable around Candice since she's my childhood friend. We get into arguments a lot, had fought into silly things but at the end of the day, we're still friends.

Roderick scratched his brow, "Do you have an urge to introduce her to your family?"

"She already met my family though..." I muttered as I roamed my eyes in the classroom to find her.

"So, it's Candice. Not that it's surprising..." Roderick mumbles and I scowled.

"Do you felt like you want to improve yourself in some way, whether it's setting new goals or having a more positive attitude because she pushed you to be?"

I immediately nodded and he smiles, "One more thing, do you feel happy when she's happy? sad when she's hurt? it's like you're feeling what she's feeling?"

I nodded and pat my shoulder, "Congratulations, you're in love."

Goodness, I had a clue that this is the feeling of being in love but I had my doubts. I'm not sure since Candice is the only girl whom I'm close with so I thought I'm wrong.

But this is Roderick Strong and his advice. No matter how much I deny it, all that he mentioned was on point. As silly as it sounds, as cliche as it is. Here I am fell for the amazing woman I met in my entire life.

"Thanks," I said and Roderick just gives me thumbs up.

I returned to my seat and think of a way on how I will tell Tommaso about this.

end of chapter fifty-nine

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

whats up boys and girls, hope ya like this story!!
to my beloved active and silent readers, i wanna know your thoughts on this book, like which of the casts grew on you? your favorite love story? etc
♡ only 20 chaps left to reach the epilogue! -SANDRA

don't forget to vote and comment!
toodles! ♥