Chapter 5

Yoongi's pov

I laid on my bead staring up at the ceiling. I can't see the being in my room but I can tell he likes watching me. He's always hovering around me and opening doors for me. It's weird but what can I do. 

Jin told me his name is Hoseok. Shapeshifters are dangerous but I think no more than what humans are like. So far Hoseok is the only one that hasn't shown themselves. Sometimes he turns into a shadow being but that's it. He never talks to me either which can get weird and creepy real fast. 

They also like the dark more which I have no problem with but I need to shower with the lights on please. They go into a room and the lights start flickering so much that it short Sucrets. Literally one time I was in the restroom brushing my teeth when Hoseok came into the room and there was just a pair of floating eye balls in the mirror. Terrifying. Looking up to see to eyes just staring at you. I swear he almost gave me a heart attack. 

I'm always running around the house with a blanket since this dude be dropping the temperature with his presence to 65 degrees Fahrenheit sometimes lower during the winter time. 

I stand up and walk to the door. Hoseok conveniently opens the door for me.

"Thanks." The temperature drops letting me know he's happy.

I walked over to the living room and the vkookmin couple are cuddling on the couch. Jin is cooking with Namjoon draped over his shoulders. 

"Hi Hoseok." Every said in unison. 

"look Yoongi's finally up too." Jin smiled.

"Ya... I want to go back to sleep." The air around me gets warmer meaning that Hoseok finally moved away from me or he's mad that I'm not giving him more attension.

"You are officially a sloth no I think cat fits you better," Jungkook says brushing his fingers through Jimin's hair. 

Taehyung, "I wanna know how you can sleep so much." 

"I wanna how you're so energetic," I sighed to Taehyung.

"Well anyway today is a very dangerous night. It's a red moon." Namjoon says.

"What's a red moon?"

"It's the night where certain demons and ghost like to come out and play." Jimin shuttered before walking to me. "Trust me Yoongi just stay in you're room tonight there will be tones of terrifying things roaming around and popping up everywhere. I have a ghost mark so I'm fine but you don't so you have to be very careful."

"Speaking of ghost mark Hoseok you haven't marked him yet," Jin scolded the thing above me.

"He won't do it unless Yoongi asked for it. A ghost mark is sacred and it's only for those who are bounded by contract or by love," Jimin chirps.

"So I'm locked in my room for the night? I don't see a problem in that."

"Um maybe it's best if he can stay at his brothers place." Taehyung suggest nervously.

"No they will just follow him." Namjoon whispered.

"What will follow me?"

"Uh demons?" Jin gives namjoon an uneasy look.

"What have I gotten myself into?"