Chapter 2: All Might

Hi! This part is the second chapter and the third part of my fanfiction and the follow-up chapter of 'Chapter 1: Katsuki Bakugo'. Just like the other parts, this chapter will be through the eyes of a character of the show. This time it's All Might's! 
Before you ready, I will make it clear you must have at least watched season 4 of My Hero Academia or else there will be spoilers in this chapter.
I hope you enjoy it!

NEWSREPORTERIf you've seen this man or know his whereabouts, please contact the police

NEWSREPORTER
If you've seen this man or know his whereabouts, please contact the police. His name is...

ALL MIGHT
Izuku Midoriya...

I drop to my knees. This can't be. Shit... If only I... This is my fault.

ALL MIGHT
Please, young man. Do not let the mistake I made be your downfall. Months ago you were such a dapper young child without fear. Saving your friend from that sludge villain... Please, don't walk that villainous, dark path. See the light...

At that moment I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

PRINCIPAL NEZU
All Might? Are you in there?

ALL MIGHT
Huh, y-Yes! Give me a second.

I get up and turn off the TV. I take a deep breath and opened the door.

PRINCIPAL NEZU
Ah. All Might. Oh my, you're drenched in sweat.

ALL MIGHT
I... uh...

I take a second to regain whatever just happened and let out a big sigh.

ALL MIGHT
Don't worry about it. It's nothing.

PRINCIPAL NEZU
I can tell that it's clearly something. But I won't push you to tell me. Anyway, I was hoping you'd like to go for a cup of coffee or tea in the teacher's lounge. I'd like to evaluate.

ALL MIGHT
Sure. Would be as kind as giving me a little while? I was about to take a shower, actually.

PRINCIPAL NEZU
No problem. I'll be waiting at the lounge.

And so he went. As I was taking the shower, I couldn't even think much about properly showering, my mind was centered around what had become of young Midoriya. I looked up at the clock I was able to see through the glass door of my shower and before even realising, time had passed quickly. Shit, I've been showering for 30 minutes already? I haven't even been able to properly wash my hair. Screw that. Guess I'll go like this. I walked out of the shower, put my clothes on and went to the lounge. It was only a 15 minute process.