Chapter 3: On Your Marks, Get Ready, Set And Go!

Hey! Ready for part 4/chapter 3? Yes, I'm already getting into writing the next chapter already right after I posted the previous one. Unlike the other three chapters, this chapter isn't focused on just one character. It's the first day of the new school year. I hope you enjoy!

TENYA IIDATake your feet off of that desk, now!

TENYA IIDA
Take your feet off of that desk, now!

TENYA IIDATake your feet off of that desk, now!

KATSUKI BAKUGO
Heeeh?

TENYA IIDA
It's the first day and you're already disresepcting this academy by scuffing 
school property, you cretin.

KATSUKI BAKUGO
Oy vey. You're old school put a stick up your ass or some'n?

TENYA IIDA
I- uh...

It's April 2nd and about 19 of the 20 students from class 1-A have arrived at their first day of school at UA High, the #1 ranked high school for heroics and thus considered as the top Hero Academy in Japan. Students are separated based on their abilities into one of four specific departments: hero course, support course, business course and general studies. Katsuki Bakugo and Tenya Iida, both new students of the hero course at UA, started their first day off "strong", to say the least.

TENYA IIDA
Let's start over. I'm Tenya Iida from the Soumei Private Academy and I-

KATSUKI BAKUGO
Soumei, huh? You must think you're better than me. I'm gonna enjoy tearing you a new one!

TENYA IIDA
You would threaten me? You're own classmate? Are you sure you're in the right place?

Bakugo scuffs and looks away. At that moment the 6.5 meter door opens and reveals a girl that, in comparison to the giant door, looks like a small cocoa bean.

6.5 meters = 21 feet

OCHACO URARAKA
Phew. This school is massive. How is anyone able to find their way through on the first day?