Chapter 8: Are You Watching Me?

PRESENT MIC
"Ladieeeeeeees aaaaand gentlemeeeeeeen!"

Present Mic kicks off the first-year's school festival with a banger anouncement, making the crowd go wild. Mic calls out every class one by one, starting with first in line: Class 1-A. The students were nervous. Iida pointed out that this is just another thing they will have to get used to for when they become pros and the paparazzi will be all over te place. Kirishima asked if Bakugo is feeling okay, especially after what Todoroki said.

EIJIRO KIRISHIMA
"Mic sure talks big words for us. Kinda makes me nervous. How are you doing man?"

KATSUKI BAKUGO
"I'm not worried. It makes me wanna win this even more."

Bakugo looks like he completely forgot about Todoroki but that worried Kirishima even more

Bakugo looks like he completely forgot about Todoroki but that worried Kirishima even more. Present Mic continues to announce all the classes. When they were all gathered around at the middle grounds, Midnight began a speach to start this year's festival off with but the crowd weren't really listening as they were more focused on her attire.

EIJRIO KIRISHIMA
"Someone really should talk to miss Midnight about what she's wearing..."

DENKI KAMINARI
"Y-yeah... That costume should come with a warning..."

FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI
"Is this really an appropriate dress-code for a highschool game?"

Although not everyone of the students think it's awkward...

When Midnight finished her speach she gave the word to this year's  student pledge: Katsuki Bakugo

When Midnight finished her speach she gave the word to this year's  student pledge: Katsuki Bakugo. Bakugo got word a few days earlier that he's the representative this year but didn't tell anyone of his class. He doesn't really talk with his classmates so they were caught off guard.

MOMO YAOYOROZU
"Wait... he's our representitive...?"

HANTA SERO
"I guess that hothead DID get first place in the entrance test..."

A girl from the class of general studies overheard them and felt the need to butt in and respond with an annoyed expression on her face.

RANDOM GIRL FROM GENERAL STUDIES
"Only for the hero course."