Angel meets the devil's son

(Y/N) your name

(H/L) Hair length

(H/C) Hair color

(F/C)Favorite color

(F/F) Favorite food

(N/N) Nick name

_________________

It was a lovely Wednesday, a lovely Wednesday where you, an angel/spirit moved to the lovely land of Mystreet! You began to move all your stuff inside, and hire other spirits of all sorts of colors and forms to help move your boxes in your new home. Some female with beautiful, long, but not too long, dark, pitch black hair and amber eyes walked up towards you. She gives you a happy smile, but is clearly astonished by the little glits and spirts of glitters, but is also astonished by beautiful colored spirits, they all had different types of forms, colors and shapes. Some looking like a bagel, and some looking like the icecream you ate while crying because you were well, watching way to many drama movies that tend to end badly. She raised her arm and pointed at one that is the most gorgeous color - (f/c), and questioned on why that one has that form. You looked over, and looked back at her, - "Oh! That one is my favorite, and has been with me for the longest so I tend to give that spirit the most attention, heh." The female with dark pitch black hair introduces herself as 'Aphmau', but she obviously wants to befriend you, so she tells you to call her the nickname she uses, 'Aph'. You smiled at that and began to introduce yourself. "Well, Aph, that's a really beautiful name. My name is (Y/N)!". You smiled a bit harder towards her, she returned the favor and smiled back.

Aphmau gets quite excited by hearing your name, she quickly snaps her eyes to your wings, and quickly subtracts her eyes, looking over towards a certain modern looking house. "Your wings are so pretty! I'm guessing you're an angel? If so I feel.. Like really sorry, your neighbor is..well how do I say this? Kind of emo...? and he like, isn't really that fond of anything that's super happy and glowy 24/7." You begin to think, lightly muttering to yourself "Okay (Y/N).. Just another emo guy, he's not gonna be that much of a bother right?, and if he is I'll just hit him over the head with a frying pan- wait no, too violent.."- But sweet baby Irene,you were wrong SO fucking wrong! A fairly attractive, well morderned dressed male with pitch black hair and super super SUPER pale skin walked out of the house he was in, and began to walk directly towards Aphmau. "Aphmau, you said we were going to watch my lit-" He stopped mid tracks and looked over towards your direction, your medium sized wings spread out quickly as you looked over, to see where the talking was coming from, only to stare into the tall males diamond, blue eyes. You blush slightly. "H-hello!" You say a bit louder than intended as the male with pitch black hair glares towards you, and slowly turns towards Aphmau. "Aphmau, who the hell is this!? She better not be taking our netflix show time!" He glares at Aphmau, clearly pissed. "Calm down Zane! She isn't, and I promise you, that time will NEVER be taken away from us, my little horsie is very important." You thought to yourself - ''Zane..? Is that this person's name? Hm...He seems.. So familiar?'', Your wings begin to flutter lightly, you had a tint of pink on your cheeks, an interesting rosey pinkish color "Hello human!" you quickly gasp and cover your mouth, you think to yourself ''Stupid (Y/N)!! Humans do not like being addressed by their kind!! Ugh!''. The slender male, Zane, is clearly bothered by you addressing him as 'Human'. "Ugh...An angel. My name is Zane. Don't call me a human you vile woman creature thing." He pulled on your wing pretty hard, you winced, and looked at him, smacking the holy FUCKING Irene out of him. You took him pulling on your wing very seriously. The fact that it's a HUGE disrespect towards you, and other Angels, just adds onto your point of not wanting your wings to be touched! You turn and manage to get your wing away from his grip, and flip your (H/L) (H/C) hair. You turn towards Aphmau's direction, and began to speak - "Well, looks like the spirits are done working! I'm going to go inside now, because this HUMAN is extremely rude and disrespectful!"

Zane furrowed his eyebrows and snapped, "HEY! DON'T CALL ME A HUMAN!" He growled and stared at you walking forward and closing the space between you two, continuing to glare daggers towards you.

You clicked your tongue, "Oh? Would the disrespectful human like to be called a new york roach instead? Or would he prefer to be called an asshole? Pick sweetie." You responded sassily, staring him directly in the eyes.

His eyes widened a bit, only being able to noise out some things "U-uh..." that's all he could say, stuttering a bit.

You quickly take that as a sign of weakness and attempt to spit out something, "Heh! Cat got your tongue? Idio-" you were going to finish your sentence, but you just realized something..

Zane is suddenly a few inches away from your face, he has you pinned against your front door, your wings suddenly flutter and smack against the house walls. You have a little tint of rosey pink on your face, Zane notices the slight tint on your face, and how close he is to you, he stared at you and of course, you stared back. You two stared at each other for a few minutes, not breaking eye contact when you suddenly heard screeching, what the hell was that? You tilt your head and move to the side, smacking the slender males arm out of the way, and looking over his shoulder. You look and see Aphmau fangirling, and some random girl with pink hair and cat ears and tail screaming. They both had stars inside their eyes, and well, it was honestly scary. You quickly pushed Zane away from you, you quickly turned around, swinging your door open and slamming it shut in his face. You took some deep breaths in, and some out slowly. Re-thinking what just happened.

You thought to yourself, ''I.. he was so close..I could examine every feature on his face, well most of it. A lot of it was covered by that damned mask! But..Those eyes..the tint of blush on his face..'' You shake your head harshly, ''Stop that! Stop thinking that! These thoughts aren't right!.." You sigh, looking around the house slowly, you realize it's quite empty and you smirk. You snapped your fingers, causing everything to randomly appear and get set up. The theme is clearly (F/C), with bits of black and white added to the mix. You walk to the staircase, walking upstairs and down the hall to your bedroom. You grabbed some (F/C) clothes, you smiled and walked into the bathroom that was just next to your bedroom. You set your clothes onto the counter and grab two towels, laying one on the counter and one on the floor where you'd step out. You began to start the bath water, letting it run a bit before turning it off.

You snapped your fingers, causing a bathbomb to appear into your hand, it was your favorite scent, you quickly put the bath bomb into the bathtub, letting it fizz before doing anything.

You stripped from your clothing, putting them on the other side of the bathroom in a laundry basket. You walked towards the tub, slowly getting into it, smiling and relaxing, loving the feeling of the warmth that consumed you.

                          End of episode 1 I hope you have a wonderful day you gorgeous bunnies!~