Chapter 7

Selena~ Jg and I left we started walking and I realized something. "Hey Jack where are we going?" I asked. "I am taking you to my house" he said smiling. "Oh Jack you naughty boy" I joked and he laughed. "You haven't even seen how naughty I can be" he smirked winking. I laughed. "Well its to soon in the relationship to find out" I said winking at him.

After walking around and buying some chips on the way we finally reached his house. It look nice and cozy it was a medium sized house. "Come on" he said unlocking the door. I walked in and it was really warm. "Oh so what are we doing today?" I asked. "Well I thought we could make YouTube video" He said. "Yeah sure for what?" I asked. "Well its just to let my fans know I am taken and also just to tell other guys to back off of you" he said coming up to me and putting his hands on my waist. "Oh jealous much?" I asked. "Maybe" he said kissing me. "Alright well you just do whatever you want while I set the things up" he said. "Okay" I said starting to look around. I walked down a small hallway and into a room. The bed was messy and there were some boxers on the floor. Me being me I picked up all the clothes and put them in the wash. "Hey babe what are you doing?" Jg asked as he saw me pushing the start button on the machine. "Well I went into a room and UR had clothes everywhere that I am assuming were dirty and put them in the wash" I said. "Which room?" He asked and I pointed to it. "Aww you're already washing my clothes, that's widely material right there" he said kissing my cheek. "Well you guys are going to the VMA'S with us might as well take clean clothes" I shrugged. "Come on I already set everything up" he said grabbing my hand and taking me to the living room. "Alright what do you want me to do?" I asked. "Well just do whatever you want, I asked my fans to asked me questions so I can answer them as I go along" "alright I know exactly what to do" I said getting under the table. "What are you doing?" he laughed. "They can't see me until you start the video" I said. "Okay then" he said going up to the camera. He sat back down. "Hello everybody sadly Johnson isn't here with me today but I got someone equally as talented" he paused. "Selena Martinez! From Selena and Carmen or C&S as some might call her and Carmen" he said and I popped up from in between his legs. "Hey what where you doing under there?" He asked fakely. "Oh don't act all innocent I know you enjoyed that" I joked whiping my mouth. It was a joke people would probably think I gave him a blowjob but I didn't.

"Well bye guys" he said turning the camera off once we finished. "What now?" I asked as we sat in silence for a second. "Let's put on some TV" he said turning it on. A show with the One Direction lads came on. I just stared at the screen as Jack cuddled up with me. I tried not to listen until I heard my name. "So Niall you and Selena dated for a few days is that true?" The lady asked. Jack already knew so it didn't bother him. "Yes for three days" he said looking kind of sad and looking down. "I can change it if you want" Jg asked. "No its okay I wanna know what she's going to ask" I said and he nodded. "Oh well,that's not long at all" she said. "No it isn't but it was enough for me to fall inlove with her" he said. I was shocked at his word. "Well we have a video to show you" the lady said. It was the video Jj took earlier of Gilinsky and i where he said he was my boyfriend. once the video was over he looked, hurt? "Well aren't you with Barbara right now?" She asked him and he nodded. "Yeah she is a very lovely girl and i do love her" he said a smile spreading across his face. As in that moment my heart shattered even more then it did when he broke up with me. Yes i knew he was dating her but him saying it to the whole world just broke me. Of course hes happy shes a fucking model! And im im just a worthless piece of shit thats how he got over me so quickly. "Alright wekl thats enough of tjem for obe day" i said getting up. "Come on sit back down babe" Jg said patting the spot i was in a couple seconds ago. I sighed and sat down. "Here ill put on a movie" he said kissing my cheek. "Jack i dont think ee have time we are leaving tomorrow really early for the VMA's and your lothes are in the washing machine still" i said. "Its okay ill put them in the dryer later" he said and i gave up. "But you need to pack" i said trying to make another excuse. "Already did" "what about the clothes i just washed?"i asked. "I have more clothes than that" he said and i fully gave up now. "I love you" he whispered in my ear. I turned to him smiling. "I love you too" i said and he crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss got heated really fast. He put me on top of him. His hands on my waist. This reminded me of the way Niall and i used to make out. I got even more into it remembering those beautiful memories. He didnt try anything which suprised me. He just had his hands rested on my waist. He pulled away. I dont want to take things to far yet" he said and i smiled at him. "Of course neither do i" i said and he pulled me against his chest. I just listened to his heart beat. He kissed my forehead as we watched a random movie that came on. I sighed. I was in a bad place right now, thinking of Niall ecerytime i do something. I was vulnerable. Jack didnt take advantage of me and i loved that about him. I closed my eyes for a while. I opened them when i felt someone staring at me. "Stop it" i said barring my head in his chest. "Sorry i didnt mean to wake you" he apologized. "I wasnt asleep i just had my eyes closed" i said and he nodded. "Well i gotta go pack you just stay here and stay warm" he said getting up. "I want yo help you" i said. "No its okay i can do it myself" he said kissing my forehead again. "Please just lay down i got this" he said looking into my eyes. "Okay fine" i said and he pecked my lips then left and i laid back down.