chapter 3

Selena~ a couple seconds after Carmen left there was a knock at the door. "Carmen what did you forge-oh hey" i said looking at Jg. "Hey i brought you these" he said pulling out a couple roses. "Aww Gilinsky what are these for?" I asked saying his last name even though Jj wasnt here. He smiled. "Well i wanted to know if you wanted to go get something to eat?" He asked kind of nervous. I smiled. "Yeah sure of course, come in just let me put on a shirt" i said. "Okay ill wait" he said sitting down on the couch grabbing my popcorn. I walked away, i was in a tank top, so i just grabbed a shirt and went back. "Ready?" He asked. "Yep les go" i said. We walked out of the bus. "Alright where to now?"

I asked. "Well thought that i should take you somewhere special" he said and i raised an eyebrow at him. "So where is this special place?" I asked. "Come on" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me to a park for little kids, then to a table with a basket on it. "Ooh what in the basket? "I asked. As he opened it. "Sit down and you'll find out" he said looking up at me. "Alright then" i said sitting down. He pulled out a pizza box and i started laughing. "What?" He asked chuckling obviously knowing what i was laugjing at. "Really pizza? I thought you were gunna have something fancy in the basket" i said. "Oh so you like fancy things?" He asked. "No not really i thibk they are a little uptight, but i have to say I'd take pizza over a giant fancy restaurant anyday"i said and he smiled. "Alright here you go, i remembered your favorite kind of pizza from the day we met" he said scratching the back of his neck nervously. Aww Niall does the same thing when hes nervous. Oh my gosh stop! I mentally yelled at myself. "Aww thats nice" i said. "And i brought some chili" he said pulling out some Valentina. "Fuck yeah!" I said and he smiled.

After we finished we started playing around in the park. I ran up to Jack. "Tag"i said and ran away. "Hey! I didnt know we were playing tag!" He said running after me. "We werent but we are now!" I said climbing up to the slide. "Hey come on!"he said climbing up. "Come get me" i said winking at him about to go down the slide but he caught me by picking me up. "Hey!!" I yelled turning around when he put me down. "Hello" he said smirking. "Whats up?" I said noticing we were really close. "Nothing just looking at the most beautiful girl i have ever seen" he said and i smiled, turning around. "Oh! Where" i joked looking over the plaything we were o, i dont know what its called. He put both arms on both of my sides and he rested his head on my shoulder. "Right here" he said and i turned around. We were even closer now. He was leaning in. It felt like one of those cliché movie sense where the guy goes and kisses the girl. "Jack" i whispered. And his lios crashed on to mine. We kissed for a while and then we pulled apart. He rested his forehead on mine and we looked into eachothers eyes. I smiled. And bit my lip. I havent kissed anyone since Niall and i broke up, i almost forgot the feeling of it. Jack leaned in again putting his hand on my cheek, and right as our lips brushed against eachother i went down the slide. "Nice try Gilinski" i said and he went down to. "hey! I want another one" he whined. I smirked and went up to him. "Nope" i said and ran. He was chasing me with the basket in his hands as we ran back to the bus. I walked right in and i couldnt believe what i saw. Carmen and Jj were kissing. I smiled and got out of the bus again. "I got you!" Jg sai and i turned around putting my finger up to his mouth and shushing him. He looked confused. "come on" i said slightly openingnthe door and Carmen and Jj were still kissing. Jg smiled. "You know we can make out to if you want"he smirked. "Maybe later, its just she hasnt kissed anyone since her last boyfriend, i didnt think she couod get over him" i said. And Jack smiled. "Well Jj's an amazing guy so im not suprised" he said and i smiled. "I think they've had enough" i said and Jg nodded. "One...two...three" he counted down and we walked in slamming the door open and they jumped out of eachothers arms. "Oh hey are we interrupting something?" I smirked and Carmen blushed. "No" she said and Jj was smiling. "Alrighty then" i said sitting next to Jg and winking at Carmen. "You guys want to watch a movie or something?" I asked. "Yeah" "sure" they said and i went on Netflix.

i put on 50 First Dates with Adam Sandler in it. I liked this movie. I felt Jg out his arm around me nervously and i cuddled into him. I looked at him threw the corner of my eye and he smiled. This was a nice day. After the movie was over we all started talking. "So what do you guys do?" I aksed them. "Well we make vines and we sing" jj said. "Oh what songs?" "Well we inly have a few right now theres 'Paradise and Flights'" jg said. "Those sound familiar, i think i have heard them before. Isnt Paradise the one thats like we never change get away from it all not a care in the world watch the sun hit the water as the waves curl, no plans with a drink in my hand no shoes no shirt swim suit, raebands get away from it all no one knows what we're hiding come on baby girl everythings fine bjust dive in" i sang and they nodded and smiled. "Man you can sing" Jg said. "Thank you so can you" "wait arent yiu girls the ones who sing Black Widdow and All About That Bass?" Jj asked. "Yep thats us" Carmen said. "Aww man i love those songs and you guys wrote them?" "Well Sele wrote Black Widdow and we both wrote All About That Bass" Carmen said. "Well they are great. "Thank you" "so Carmen we heard Selena sing live your turn" Jj said looking at her and she blushed.