chapter 9

Selena~ I walked into Jack's room and hugged him from behind, as he folded his clothes. "Are you sure you don't want any help?" I asked and give him a kiss on his neck. He smiled and turned around, resting his hands on my waist. "No, it's okay I got this" he kissed my forehead. "Now go and sit down or something, " he said I nodded and laid down on his bed. He chuckled. "What's so funny Gilinsky?" I playfully glared at him. "Nothing you're just to cute, " he said. "And you are so sweet" I said going up to him, still on his bed. "Hey babe I need to focus or else, I won't get this done, " he said and I smirked. "So I am a distraction? " I said, kissing his neck. He moaned when I found his sweet spot. "Yeah a very big, distraction, " he said. I sucked sucked on his neck, leaving a mark. I blew on it and he shivered. He tensed a little. I kissed him on the lips and laid back down. He groaned at, the loss of contact. "Aw babe you can't just do that to me and then stop" he said, hovering on top of me smirking. "Alright then next time you'll get more now finish, packing" I said and he pecked my lips then, went back.

After Jack finished him and I ordered a pizza to the bus and we headed over there to check if Carmen and Johnson were back. We arrived and went inside. "Hel- oh sorry, didn't mean to interrupt," I smirked as they pulled apart. "Aww, you guys are cute together," I said, grabbing their cheeks and Carmen smacked my hand away, as Jj smiled at her. "Thank you, " he said, kissing her cheek. "Yeah, my little Jack is growing up" Gilinsky said, wiping a fake tear away from his eyes. "Shut up Jack" Jj said, glaring at Gilinsky and putting his arm around Carmen. "Hey Johnson be careful with those hands bro if you hurt her I'll hurt you" I said and he nodded. "Don't worry, I could never hurt her, " he said. And I, nodded at that. "Alright, I'm taking your word for it, " I said. "Hey same goes to you Gilinsky" Carmen said, looking at Jg. "I could never hurt her, I'm not sure about the other way around though" he said looking at me. "Hey, don't look at me, I don't know either" I joked and he shook his head. Then there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it," I said getting up. I opened the door and there was the pizza guy. "Here you go," he said, handing me the pizza. "Gilinsky!" I yelled and he was by my side in a second. "Yeah babe?" He asked. "Here, " I said, handing him the pizza so I could pay. "How much again?" I asked. "Um $17.89 but ill take your number instead, " he said winking at me. I rolled my eyes. "Nah, I'm good but heres the money, " I said, handing him the money. "So that's a no on your number?" He asked. "Yep, pretty much" I said closing the door before he could say anything else. "Why'd you take so long?" Gilinsky asked. "Oh, you know just a pizza guy wanting my number you know the usual" I joked and everyone except Gilinsky laughed. "What? Did you give it to him?" He asked, anger clear in his voice. "No, I already have a boyfriend so why would I?" I said and he relaxed a little sitting back in his seat, but still kind of mad. "Aw, don't worry babe, I'm only yours, " I said, laying down on his lap. "Come on J smile?" I said and he shook his head, not looking at me. "For me? Please?" I said, turning his head to me. And instantly when his eyes landed on mine, he smiled. "It's cute when you're jealous" I said, poking his cheek. "Well, if another guy flirts with you then I'm going to be freaking handsome" he said and I, laughed. "But you already are," I said and he smiled at me, then leaned in and kissed me. "Hey guys, can you stop, we are trying to eat this pizza!" Johnson said and Carmen agreed with him. Both of them had their mouths full. "Hey save some for us, " I said, grabbing two pieces and handing one to J, then putting chili on my piece.

"Hey, did you bring my suitcase?" Johnson asked when we finished the pizza. "Yeah, it's in the trunk" Gilinsky said. "Okay, let's go get them" "okay, we will be back in a second" J said, kissing me while Jj did the same to Carmem. "Okay" we both, said at the sametime as they left. "So you excited for the VMA's?" I asked Carmen. "Yep! I, can't wait to perform! And too see you dance with Ed," she said. "I know! I'm not really a dancer, so I'm a little nervous that I might mess up" I said. "Don't be I'm sure you'll do great, " she said and I smiled. "Thanks boo and we have to practice at the stadium to get used to the stage, so at least we get to practice even more otherwise I'm sure I'd fall off the stage" I said and she laughed. "Hey, where can we put these?" Johnson asked carrying his suitcase. "Over here" I said gesturing for them to follow md to the back. "There are a couple extra beds so you can choose whichever one you guys want" I said. "I call this one!" He said sitting down on my bed. "Hey, that one's mine," I said laughing. "oh that's makes it even better, " he winked at me. "Nope choose a different one, " I said, pushing him off and lying down. "No this one is closer to you then any of the others" he said laying down with me. "fine but if you get to touchy while I'm asleep you're getting a different bed" i warned him. "oh come on you know you'd love it" he winked. "alright well im going to leave you two alone" Johnson said walking back to Carmen. "yeah I know but i would like to be awake for it" I said smiling. "Selena?" He asked. "Yeah?" "will you be my date to the VMA'S?" he asked. "Yes I would love to" I said and he kissed my forehead. Then we both fell asleep cuddled up next to each other.