21

Cheryl

We made it home, Toni helped me out the car and into the house.

"Mm house still looks clean" I said looking around. "Would've thought there be dusty everywhere"

"That's cause you friends kept it clean" I heard Veronica's voice say. I looked to my left and saw her, jughead, fangs and, sweet pea.

"Thanks"

"It was no problem, I knew princess right there couldn't stay here from how much it smells like you" jug said standing up.

"Toni, you call her toni, I'm the only one one can give her a nickname" I said walking in my room with Toni behind me.

"And they hate me once again" Toni sighed taking off her shoes.

"They don't hate you toni, don't say that. You've been through too much" I said going and hugging her her from behind. "Aw Aw Aw" I said as Toni's elbow hit my wound.

"I'm so sorry" she said quickly getting out my grip and facing me.

"It's fine" I groan putting my hand over it. I looked up at toni and saw tears falling down her face. "Baby don't cry it was an accident"

"I just don't like seeing you in pain"

"Hey cheryl were gon- hey what's wrong" Veronica said her voice getting low. I saw in the corner of my eye her walking over to us.

"I hit Cheryl's wound and now she's in pain"

"It was an accident stop it"

"It's going to be alright little one" ronnie said hugging her. "I've been through this as well, it's going to get better"

I smiled hearing Toni's cries die down.

"Cheryl we're all gonna head home, we all left our keys to your house on the counter to give you two some privacy" V said letting go of Toni then walking out the room.

"Ok" I nodded going into the bathroom. Toni came in as well closing the door behind her.

"I'm very sorry cher"

"Toni theres no need to apologize" I said using the bathroom.

"You should've stayed at the hospital Cheryl, you shouldn't have left soon as you got new stitches" she said leaning her head on my shoulder as I washed my hands.

"I'll be alright, I'll go out and buy the pain reliever medicine the nurse was talking about" I sighed.

"I'll get them I want you to go rest" she said walking out the bathroom.

"Fine" I mumbled walking out as well. I took my shoes off and put them in the closet then pulling out some shorts and a t-shirt.

I changed into that the gently laid down.

"I'll be right back I'm going to go get you so medicine k" Toni said walking to me.

"Ok, be safe" I said watching as she put her shoes back on.

"I will" she said giving me a kiss. I watched as she walked out the room.

I pulled up my shirt and looked at the bandage. I sighed wishing that I didn't get shot that day. Toni wouldn't be worried, we could've moved, I could've told her I love her better then how I did instead of say it bleeding out.

I was so lost in the thought I didn't even realize toni was back.

"Baby I go you medicine so take it" toni said tapping my shoulder.

"Oh I didn't realize you were back" I said taking the medicine from her.

"Your water is on the night stand" she smiled.

"Thanks" I said popping a pill in my mouth then drowning it in water then swallowing it.

"You should feel better soon" Toni smiled laying beside me.

"Thanks for being by my side through all this" I said looking at her.

"Anything for the one that saved my life" she said kissing my forehead.

"Cuddle me please, I need your scent again" I said with my arm out. She giggled and cuddled my side.

"I'm so happy your still with me"

"I did it all for you love" I smiled.