Chapter 8

*gets spicy at some points*
You have been warned
————————
Raihan bit his lip, watching his girlfriend strip down to a bathing suit. They were visiting a hot spring in Circhester as a way to relax before the upcoming challenges. Uila was in a two-piece black bathing suit, with a halter-like bikini top and a pair of swim shorts. She tied her hair up in a bun, showing a somewhat bare back. He followed her body, noting the small curves and little indents above her hips. She turned to look at him, flustered at his stare. "Raihan?" He snapped out of his trance-like state, looking up at her red face and smirked softly. "Sorry sweetheart, I couldn't help myself." She nodded slowly, turning away as he slipped his shirt off.

    She jumped as his calloused hands rested on her hips, breath warm against her neck. She shivered as he pressed a kiss to her neck. He chuckled and he grabbed Uila's hand, leading her towards the warm water. Uila's face was burning as she submerged herself into the warm water. She sighed at the warmth contrasted by the chilled air. She felt her body relax, and tension melt away. She looked over to Raihan, who had settled himself on the stone seats. She waded over sitting down next to him, leaning into the warmth of his body.

    He takes note of her form leaning into him and gains a soft smile. "Sweetheart." She hums, looking up to him. He gazed into her eyes, blue meeting with yellow. "Come here." He spreads his arms, and Uila wastes no time in snuggling up to him. He wraps his arms around her and nuzzles his face into her hair. After a few moments, he shifts them so that Uila is sitting on his lap, facing him. Uila looks at him, face pink. "What are you doing?" He smiled softly. "Adjusting our position to a more comfortable one. Is that alright?" She nods slowly, before nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck, growing more comfortable. Raihan traced patterns on her back. After a while, it was time to get out as staying in the springs for too long is bad for your health. Uila restrains a groan before preparing herself to face the cold.

    She shivered at the sudden change in temperature getting out of the spring. She squeaked loudly at a sharp smack on her rear, glaring at Raihan who was snickering quietly. "What was that for?" He grinned. "You were being super slow and I couldn't resist." She huffed. "Rude." He chuckles and drapes a towel over her shoulders. "You know you love me." "Love has nothing to do with it." "It has everything to do with it." Uila made her way inside, going into the bathroom and quickly changed into dry clothing. She made her way out to a thankfully, fully clothed Raihan who was fiddling with his phone.

    She wrapped her arms around his waist, feeling him tense slightly. He turned around with a grin and picked her up by the waist, blowing a raspberry on her cheek. She laughed before he set her down. "You need to quit startling me like that Princess." She hums, a playful expression on her face. "And what if I don't want to?" He grinned. "You'll find out." She grins back. "Anyway, let's get out of here, it's cold." They quickly got settled in a Taxi, Raihan taking a picture with Uila to post on Insta. She pulls out her phone, scrolling through the photos, and finds one of her from the day prior, looking out at the Sunrise. She looks at Raihan, turning the phone around. "When did you take this?" He chuckles. "That's for me to know and you not to." She huffed. "Fine." She smirked internally, creating a post of her own, containing pictures of her and Raihan, there was a picture Rotom took of them when they slept in one morning, and another of the picture she took of him with the baby Froakie.

    She tagged him and sat back, a smug grin on her face. Two can play at this game. He didn't have time to look as they were landing. They made their way to get some dinner, choosing BJ's, where they had their first 'date'. They ordered, eating while making a bunch of jokes. Uila managed to slide her card to the waiter before Raihan could, and mentally cheered at her victory. They made their way through the darkening city, arm in arm. Raihan decided to check the post she made and Uila held back a laugh.

    She saw him go red at the last one and she snickered. "When did you take this?" She grinned slyly. "That's for me to know and you not to." He rolled his eyes playfully. "I see what you did there." She nodded, ready to set another plan in motion. She slyly grabbed her keys in her pocket, before giving Raihan's rear a good old smack before darting off, laughing loudly. Raihan stod shocked for a moment before chasing after her. "Payback's a bitch ain't it!?" She called out behind her, catching the attention of a few passerby's, who just shook their heads as they noticed Raihan sprinting after her.

    She made it in the house easily shutting the door behind her and laughing before flopping face-first onto the bed. Moment's later she heard the door open and shut, and footsteps approaching. She heard the bedroom door shut and she rolled over to find a slightly amused Raihan walking over. Quicker than she could notice, she was pinned to the bed, arms held next to her head and her boyfriend straddling her waist. Raihan's eyes practically glowed in the dark, and he stared her down like a hunter watching its prey. He grinned, leaning down next to her ear, nipping at her neck and ear lightly. He loved the little noises she made, and it was driving him crazy. "Payback's a bitch ey? How about I show you just how that works darling." His voice was low and almost growl-like. She restrained unholy noises coming out of her mouth as he nipped and bit down the surface of her neck.

This, was going to be a long night.