Tickets to Wet Dog Initiation

Leilah POV

 After the fight, things went down really bad. Varen beat him up so bad that he was hospitalized. Varen ofcourse got suspended from school. So we basically just kicked it everyday now.

"Hey its December, almost Christmas, and we havent even talked to each other what we want for presents." As soon as i said that, Varens eyes started to sparkle with mischief.

"And how wouldn't you know i havent already brought yor present?"

"What did you buy me? It couldn't be more possibly disasterous as the purple cowgirl boots my mom bought me two years ago." He laughed at the fact i had cowgirl boots as he pulled two pieces of paper out of his messenger bag. As soon as i took a close llok at the paperstrips i gasped.

"What the mother FUCK!!! You got us TICKETS to se my 3rd fav band in the whole universe! You got us tickets to see BLACK VIEL BRIDES!"

"Yea and not just any BVB concert. I got us tickets for all three night of Legion of The Black here in LA."

"No FUCKING WAY! thats this week. Dude, Varen, im ot gonna be able to sleep for the next few days. I cant even think straight right now." I could stop jumping up and down that he had to grab both of my feet like a little child holding on to their parents leg. An old lady walked pass by with her dog and it came over to Varen and started to pee on him. I instantly squeal and try to get out of his hold when i see the lady take out an iphone and start taking pictures.

"Wait! What? What are you doing?"

"Taking pictures of you and your boyfriend, stupid little girl. What else?"

"What hes not my boyfriend."

"Yeah? And i dont care this is going facebook and instagram. Its the funniest thing my dog has ever done. And you kids look stupid." I was a bit offended by her choice of words but i couldn't just cus her out. She was anyways an elder, and i was brought up to respect anyone who was older than me.

Soon as she had come by she left and kept walking with her dog. Thats when i realized that Varen wasnt even wet. "What i thought he just peed on you?"

"He did but i changed my consistency so the liquid would just go through."

""Thats so cool how you do it?"

"Sorry its a secret i cant tell you."

"Dont give that shit Varen how did you do it?"

"I cant tell you until you have your fathers permission to start the training and ravel the whole truth about you and your past sharpie lives."

"Okay then so then lets just call him and ask." I started to pull my cell out when he stopped me.

"Its not that easy, before you start you have to prove yourslef worthy ."

"Worthy? Varen you sound like a fortune cookie."

"This is serious to start you have to pass the initiation. And that my dear is a terrible thing all on its own." Varens words were serious and grave but there was something in there that i couldn't put my finger on. Although i fet chills coursing through my body but it only awakened the sudden curiosity in me more. It was so irrisistable and according to my last vision during the fight, i had to start training before the war took its peak. If not i would be dead  and so would my whole family and Varen.

"What do i need to expect for the initiation?"