So Close (Teaser)

He slides the door open walking into his house, he first takes his shoes off and neatly settles them on the mat. He places on slippers continuing his way inside. My hand grips onto the wooden door, while my head peeks into his house. It was very Japanese. I step inside the house and look around. I still don't understand why he's letting me stay over. It's a bit too, unusual for someone to just let a stranger stay in their home, I take one step into his home, it looks so anime-like, as expected. Like a VR game. I see a picture of him and his siblings on a drawer. My body starts moving on its own.

"(L/N) wait!!" He screams. I was startled. I faced him. He leans back disgusted. His eyes widen as he looked down (Terribly sorry, but I want to take a picture of his face and turn it into a meme). I didn't understand his expression. Why is he doing this. I stare down at my feet. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. Everything looked fine at first, my shoes were still on, but that's not a sin,

It is. The thought of Japanese culture just popped in my mind thinking about the shoe rule that lives on in this country. I'm so naïve. Todoroki might kick me out of the house after what I just did. I quickly stepped back on the mat realizing this. I looked up at Todoroki's unfriendly expression sheepish. I smacked my palm against my forehead, cursing under my breath, I started to remove my shoes and place on slippers.

They were one solid color with no texture, but when I skimmed the material, hints of fluff were noticeable. Lifting my hand from the slipper, it turns to one solid color again. So weird, the thing looks like plastic, but it's actually a fluffy slipper. I touched the slipper again brushing my hands across them like a little child. It was so soft...

What the hell is she doing? Is she some four-year-old child who just discovered what slippers are? Is it her quirk that makes her look older? Thinks Todoroki puzzlingly watching you. He's eyes grow soft as his eyes draw to your smiling lips. It's pleasing to watch though. He notes.

I lay back on the slippers and stand up from the ground, I dust off my clothing then lean down to my bag and uniform. Taking them into my grasp, I walk into his home. It was really Japanese, it looked very traditional. But really big. Todoroki sits on a chair of the dining table. I followed him into that room. I waited by the door while observing him as he took out books. I took a closer look narrowing my eyes looking at the book,

Just my luck, the text is in Japanese, I guess I have to find out the old fashion way. I let go of the wooden door that I was holding onto and start walking closer to the dinner table. I kneeled down beside Todoroki who was so focused on the book. My head leans closer to the text trying to decipher it.I wasn't Japanese at all, so I didn't even have a chance of finding out what he's reading.

"Why are you so—" He says impartially turning his head. Without realizing, I turned my head to meet his eyes. Our heads twirl in sync meeting each other's eyes. Our faces were so close together. We were basically breathing on each other; I was fixed in position as we were in a position like this again, "close to me."

So cute, he even decides to finish his sentence. I didn't answer but kept our stare. My eyes suddenly pan down to his soft lips that can't even manage a smile. My body begs to move forward clashing my lips onto his. But I'm not that desperate, not now.