Better To Be Dead (6)

Its mourning and every one is out and about, looking for any survivors from last nights drop ship that crashed. All I see is mini fires and burned skeletons, I'm near Bellamy who is just walking around with a large gun in his hand for no reason. Finn comes up to me saying "Clarke shouldn't be here", "her mom was on this ship, she's just looking for answers" I say to him, "want to help her" "find me the black box, heart drives, anything else that explains why this ship crashed" Raven say's, cutting in. "Stay sharp" "grounder retaliation that happened on the bridge is coming, in the mater of when" Bellamy order's, "you blame them?" I ask him, "no I blame Finn" he replies, "if we didn't bring guns--" "If we didn't bring guns we all would have been killed" Raven say's, wile cutting Finn off. "Why there coming doesn't mater any more" "Its our job to be ready when they do" Bellamy say's, wile looking at us, "CLARKE STOP" Raven yelled, wile running towards were Clarke was, I run behind Raven with Bellamy and the others following behind.

I see why was Raven freaking out, there was hydrogen leaking out of the drop ship, "rocket fuel?" Clarke ask, "no" "hydrogen" Raven replies. "Highly unstable" "if this stuff meets fire were all toast" I say, wile picking up a small rock and dipping it in the puddle of hydrogen, then yelling "FIRE IN THE HOLE" I throw the rock in a small fire, then boom a big explosion happened. "We need to clear the area" I tell Bellamy, "OK then" "move in formation, no straddling" "weapons hot, we got to get back before dark" Bellamy shouts at the others, wile walking away from me and Clarke. Its late now and every one is keeping watch, except for me, I instead walk over to my tent and get ready for bed, Raven isn't in my tent any more she moved in with Finn, probably to make sure he doesn't sleep with Clarke again.

Its mourning and I wake up to serious chatter coming from the drop ship, I get dressed and quickly walk over there "we caught him trying to sneak back into camp" I hear, wile walking into the drop ship. "what's going on?" "who is this?" I ask, wile looking at the bloody kid on the floor, Clarke glanced over me, but didn't answer my question. "that's Murphy" Jake whispered in my ear, then told me the back story of this kid. "I wasn't sneaking" "I was running from the grounders" the kid barely said, "does any one see grounder" "well in that case" Bellamy say's, wile lifting up his gun to shoot the kid, I run to Bellamy and slap his arm down "hay, what the hell is wrong with you" I shout. "We were clear what will happen to him if he came back" he shout back, then lifted his gun up again, but Finn jumped in front of Murphy and said "No" "If he was with the grounders, then he knows things that can help us", "help us, we hanged him and banished him, and now were gonna kill him" "get the hell out of my way" Bellamy shouts.

"No" "he's right" I say, wile Clarke walks over to Murphy and kneels down, "THE HELL HE IS" "Clarke think about char--", "I am thinking about Charlotte" Clarke say's, wile cutting off Bellamy. "What happen to Charlotte is as much as our fault then his" Clarke say's, wile holding and looking at Murphy's bloody hands. "He's not lieing, his finger nails were ripped off" "they tortured him" Clarke say's, "you and the grounders are compared notes" Finn say's to Bellamy. "Me and the grounders are at war" "what did you tell them about else" Bellamy shouts at Murphy, "every thing" Murphy whispers, we all look at each other, wile I stare at Bellamy's worried face. Clarke stands up and say's "once he's better, will find out what he knows, then he leaves" "ok", wile walking out of the drop ship, but Bellamy stops her by saying "what if he refuses to leave" "what do we do with him then."

Clarke thinks for a wile then say's "then we kill him", I leave the drop ship upset, thinking about what she said and how she acts. I walk over to Raven's tent "oh, hi" I say awkwardly, "you ok?" she asked, "ummm" "sure" I say, "still nothing from the ark, its like they shut it down from our side" "it could be flares blocking the signal, but...", "but you don't think so" I finish her sentence. "I got a bad feeling" she say's, I look at her for a wile then say "your not the only one", "CLARKE" "WERE'S CLARKE" some one yells out side of Raven's tent, ruining our moment. Me and Raven quickly run out side to see whats wrong, when we got out side there were people surrounding the drop ship "all right the show is over" "get back to your post" Bellamy shouted, wile me and Raven joined the crowd.