Until It Hurts (11)

"Were's Finn?" Clarke asked ruining every body's happy mood. I turn my attention towards her and give her a sad look "looking for you" I answered. She stopped smiling and looked sad, worried at the same time. Her and Bellamy walk away from us, walking towards the ark, Me, Raven and Octavia follow behind. Clarke and Bellamy both walk into the ark door, instead of the three of us following behind them, we decided to wait out side. A couple of minutes later Clarke comes stopping out seriously, she walks up to me "I need you to get us guns." I look at her confusingly "what for", "Me and Bellamy are going after Finn." "I'm coming too" I say quickly and kind of excitedly, "I think Its best if you stay here" Bellamy's deep voice cuts in. I roll my eyes "I think I can think for my self", Clarke gives me a look, I sigh "fine" "I'll see what I can do." I quickly walk away from them into the ark, I walk down a couple of hall ways into I found the door way that lead into the weapon room. I walk into the weapon room, and the first thing I see is Eric sitting in a desk in front of all the weaponry.

Eric is a guy I used to goof around with before I came down to the ground, he's handsome, has blond hair, kinda looks like Jake and is about 28 years old. "what can I help you with Alex" he smirks, I smile "nothing" "I'm not in the mood." He laughs "oh really?" "we both know you came here for one thing and one thing only." "Actually I didn't" I replied "I just came to say that Abby needs you ASAP", He leaves his desk and walks up to me, he leans in, invading my personal space, I take a step back leaning my body against the wall. He walks even closer and puts both of his arms on the wall, blocking me from leaving. "Don't worry I'll be back for you" he smirks, then lets go of the wall and heads out the door. I quickly get off the wall and head to were the weapons were, I grab a giant bag and throw as many guns into the bag. I lift up the heavy bag and leave the room, I head outside and walk towards Bellamy, I drop the bag in front of his feet and open it. "I scored you some extra clips", he smiled at me then opened the bag, he quickly started pulling out some guns. "Hay" Clarke walked towards us with some news "my mom is in surgery and the team going after Kane just left" "we should go too." I nodded my head in agreement, "did you find Octavia?" he asked, "no I found you" Octavia came out behind the shadows of the drop ship "I'm not letting you leave without me."

"Octavia" Bellamy say's cutting her off, "let her go" I say cutting in "If I'm not going, then she should have all the fun without me." Bellamy sighs then hands Octavia one of the bags, she looks at him confusingly "whats this?", Bellamy smiles at her "your pack" "lead the way." I smile at him and watch as he and the others sneak out of camp. I look down at Raven, who seem's sad, "Come on" I grab Raven's arm and we both walk into the ark.

Hours Later
Its dark and I'm sitting down at one of the little four squared tables, were every one eats or talks. I'm drinking a cup of water and eating a piece of chicken leg, when Abby comes barging towards me angrily. She slams down a piece of see threw paper with writing on it in front of my face "did you know about this?" I looked at her confused, even though I knew exactly what she was talking about. I looked down at the letter and read it, it was from Clarke, it said how she and the others went to go find Finn. I looked up at Abby and answered her question "no."

She sad down in front of me and glared at me angrily "tell me were they went and you won't be in trouble." "Abby I--" "Some one let them threw the vent" "some one gave them guns" she cuts me off. I looked up at her "I don't know what your talkin--" she cuts me off again, but this time with a hard smack across my face. I turned my head around and looked at her with discuss, she looks back down at me with guilt and sad ness.

I stand up angrily and quickly "you know, Clarke's been fine with out you for mouths" "and I don't think she needs you now" I spat and walked away angrily into the arch........

OMFG I saw izombie and it was actually good. I love the actress who plays the main character, she played tinker bell on OUAT and I just love her. She's funny and very pretty for a zombie.
Anyways I know this chapter kind of sucked, but you know oh well. I'll probably show a pic of what the new character Eric looks like, who is Jai Courtney btw.
I'm not gonna kill him off ever cause he's like bae.

So that's that, hoped you enjoyed that chapter my vine is rellamy123 vm me, and same for snap chat. Pleas vote or comment ttyl 😋😋😋😜😜😜😊😊😊😃😃😃😘😘😘😘😘