Writers notes

I want to thank each and every single person that has read this fanfiction.  The feedback that I had gotten was amazing and motivated me even more to finish this story.  I had lots of fun writing this, especially after watching the show.  

If you would be interested in an epilogue chapter or a couple of one-shots, let me know what you would like and I will see what I can do.  Apart from that, I will be very busy over the next several months due to school and work, hence my push to finish this story and not leave it as yet another incomplete fanfiction that sucks the readers in and never gives a complete ending.  

In the meantime, I will be thinking about different fanfictions that I would like to go for and write once everything settles down on my end.  It will take a while, but I think it will be worth the wait since I will try to improve my writing quality in the meantime.  

Speaking of, if you have any kind of anime fanfictions that you would like to see, let me know and I will see if that is something that I will be able to do once I will have my free time back.

Once again thank you all for your feedback and support.  Stay healthy and live life to the fullest!

-TurkeyRock