Pt 2: "I love you, Nerd!"

3RD PERSON POV
Katsuki sat next to Deku, just as he was about to say something to Deku — he spoke "So where should we start the assignment?" Deku asked, smiling cutely. Kacchan bit his index finger as he looked at Izuku's cute smile, he rested
his arm on the back of the couch "Maybe from the beginning" he responded, seeming a bit confused, Deku stuttered and stratched his head "Oh y-yeah right".

Deku opened up his notebook and flipped to a clean page, a page not filled with hero facts. (the bean is a hero fan obviously) "Okay let's begin!" Midoriya said with a big warm smile on his face, Bakugo blushed slightly but shook it off and looked at the assignment sheet.

(Time Lapse to 9:30pm)

"Oh look at the time, it's 9:30!" Deku exclaimed, he put his notebook into his bag and was about to walk out the door before Kacchan grabbed his wrist "Kacchan?!" he gasped, Bakugo pulled him close and pecked his lips and let go of his wrist "Thanks for helping me, means a lot Deku" thanked Kacchan, Izuku began to blush and smiled "Uh, no p-problem, cya later kacchan!" he waved at kacchan before he walked out.

Katsuki closed the door, and Deku began to mutter to himself while blushing even more "H-he k-k-kissed me, t-TWICE!!?" he muttered. Izuku walked down the hallway past Todoroki, Kirishima and Asui's dorms to his — he walked into his dorm and tossed his bag to the side of the wall and laid down on his bed.

"He's cute tho, no wait! I can't think that Kacchan is only a friend — eh maybe!" Deku muttered to himself. He unbuttoned his uniform shirt and pulled his tie off, he went to his closet and changed into pajamas and went to sleep, thinking about Kacchan.

The Next Day. . .

Class 1-A had hero training for the first two periods.
(In the boy's lockeroom)
Deku was standing by his locker with his hero suit half on and the top tied around his waist, he was looking for something in his locker — whatever it was it got him frustrated, as he kept on searching he could feel a presence behind him he turned to see Bakugo, with only his hero pants on. He blushed.

"You looking for your hero gloves?" Katsuki asked, Deku nodded furiously "Hatsume made me new ones that would support my arms since I can't use then as much anymore." he said as he kept on searching his locker and gym bag, Kacchan tapped his shoulder, Deku turned around and saw Bakugo holding his gloves. "How did you get my gloves?" Izuku pouted as he snatched them, Kacchan leaned his arm against Deku's locker "Don't watch the mouth watch the hands" Mocked Katsuki, Midoriya gave him a angry glare and untied his suit top from his waist and pulled it on, Bakugo walked back to his locker without saying everything and pit the rest of his hero costume on.

"Morning Class, today you will be doing partner rescue training." groaned Mr Aizawa as he unzipped up his sleeping bag and tossed it to the side. (I'm gonna give a quick explanation of what there task it: they have two pairs, one pair needs to be rescued by the other pair)
Mr Aizawa, picked out the first four students. "The first four are, Midoriya, Ashido, Asui and Bakugo. boys need to be rescued the girls have to find them and rescue them." Mr Aizawa, took the four to a simulation field of buildings and roads. Bakugo knew he was with Deku so he took his precious moment to make the most of it, he grabbed Deku's wrist and took him to the back of the simulation field and into a building on the top level.

"And begin!" called Mr Aizawa from the spectators room, Ashido and Asui tried to search for them by running straight through the roads.
Deku and Bakugo sat in the corner behind a dusty desk. Kacchan had the urge to grab Deku and make out with him, but he held back. "Deku you okay?" He asked, he could see his friend was playing around with his fingers (👉🏽👈🏽)
"Yeah I'm okay, just a little bit anxious." Deku responded, Blush made it way onto his freckled cheeks, he covered his blush with his hands and looked the opposite direction of Bakugo's face.

"Deku, I uh need to a-ask you something" Bakugo said sheepishly, Midoriya turned his head to look at Kacchan and removed his hands from his face. "What is it Kacchan?" he questioned seeming like he wanted to know what Kacchan was going to say, Katsuki paused and though for a minute should I tell him, what if he says he doesn't love me? Bakugo took a deep breath and looked into Izuku's big green eyes.

"I know sometimes I might not show it but, I-I, I" stuttered Bakugo, Deku turned his whole body to Katsuki and looked at him, this time staring. "I just wanna say. . . I lo-" Kacchan was stopped by Deku placing his finger on Kacchan's lips — he leaned to Kacchan's ear "I love you too." he whispered, Kacchan began to smile.

"I love you, Deku!" he stuttered, before kacchan could say anything more Deku had cupped his hands on Kacchan's cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss, when they both pulled out, Kacchan wrapped his arms around Deku's waist and pulled him ever closer, Deku wrapped his arms around Katsuki's neck and they began to make out.

Meanwhile with Mina and Tsuyu
"I think they are in this building, it's the last building" Asui said, she kicked down the door and they both scanned the building, as they made it to the top level the door was locked, they had to be in there. "Mina use your acid to open the door!" Asui said, Mina nodded and she shot acid into the door handle, they walked in to stop and see Bakugo grabbing Deku's ass as He and Deku made out.

"This is unsettling" Asui said, she ribbited and the two boys stopped. "What are you two doing here?" Bakugo yelled as he let go of Deku's ass. Asui rolled her eyes "This is training we have to rescue you two but," Mina stopped her frog friend "But it seems like you two are in no need of rescuing" Mina teases, Bakugo's teeth gritted as small explosions sparked from his gloved hands. "Can't say anything got it!"
he threatened them, they both nodded and pretended like nothing happened.

At Lunch

Deku sat with the dekusquad, as he was about to dig into the best lunch he's seen in days, he was interrupted by Kacchan sparking a small explosion next to Deku's ear making his shiver. "Cutie" Kacchan whispered as he walked off with the Bakusquad — Deku began to turn red. Uraraka looked at his red face "Deku, are you okay - your blushing." she asked, Deku looked up at her and the others and nodded "Oh Yes I am fine what makes you think I'm not okay?" he muttered, Todoroki looked over to Bakugo who was watching Deku, Todoroki understood now.

"Midoriya" he said, catching Izuku's attention "Yeah, Shouto?" he responded to the icy hot boy "Can I talk to you after lunch?" He asked, Izuku nodded "Sure".

(HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED I WAS EXPECTING THIS TO BE AT LEAST 700 WORDS BUT IT ENDED UP BEING 1232 WORDS, IF I CAN GET 20 I WILL BE SO HAPPY, ANYWAY PEACE OUT UWU)