Pt 8: Telling the Class and Living together

3RD PERSON POV

Bakugo sat on his bed looking at the keys for the double dorm he got for Deku and himself and the baby of course. knock! knock! knock! Bakugo walked up to the door and opened it. There stood Deku "Hey Kacchan, you didn't come out to have dinner with the class, So i bought you a plate." he smiled, Bakugo began to blush and kisse him on the forehead - "Thanks, babe means a lot" he thanked as he looked down at Deku's baby bump to see it sticking our of his shirt. "Hey come sit down." Bakugo stuttered, Deku nodded slightly and walked over with bakugo tot he couch. Deku placed the plate of hot dinner on the table, when he turned to look at Kacchan he realised Kacchan was looking at his stomach.

"hehe, the baby's getting big." he chuckled, Bakugo nodded and looked up. "How far are you?" he asked, touching Deku's stomach "I think around 3 and a half months now." Deku muttered, Bakugo smiled again and looked over at the dorm keys. "When are we going to tell the class about your pregnancy?" Kacchan asked, Izuku shrugged - "I really don't know, as soon as possible before the bump becomes easy to notice." he answered back. Bakugo got up and looked out the window. and sighed "Yeah, we should tell them soon.".

The next day during lunchtime, Deku was in line for lunch when Todoroki looked behind him and tapped Deku's shoulder. "Go infront of me." offered Todoroki, Deku gasped "Huh? what why!" Deku asked, Todoroki sighed and whispered into Deku's ear "because your pregnant" Deku turned red. "HOW DO YOU KNOW!"  todoroki covered Deku's mouth "Because I was there when Recovery Girl told you, jeez you are so forgetful." he rasped, Deku pouted his bottom lip and walked infront of him. "Thank you" he pouted, as he looked down and then turned his head back to Todoroki. "by the way, the baby thanks you too." he teased, Todoroki turned red and looked over his shoulder. "hehehe" he laughed.

Deku took a seat with Bakugo, Todoroki, Asui, Ochaco, Ida and Kirishima. As he turned to take a seat Asui paused him. "Hey deku, have you being letting yourself go, your getting a big - ahem! fat." the word 'fat' made Deku trigger and he looked down at his stomach, Bakugo slammed the table. "You stupid frog, don't call deku fat!" he yelled, Asui rolled her eyes "I didn't call him fat I just pointed the obvious. "Same thing!!" he yelled back, Asui ribbited and used her tounge to hold Bakugo's hands away from her. "Uh, yeah I guess I have been getting a bit lazy." 

Later that night. . .

BAKUGO'S POV

"Kacchan?" Deku asked while looking at his stomach from the body mirror. I looked up from my phone "yes, Babe?" I responded, Deku began to tear up and then looked at me "Am I fat, or is it the baby?" he cried, I ran over to him as he hugged me with one of his arms. "No that's not it, it's the baby he or she is just growing, maybe we should tell the class now." I insisted, Deku nodded as he sniffled. The two of us walked out and into the common room where everyone was "Oh hey Deku, Hey Bakugo!" waved Ochaco, I waved slightly and walked over to the couch with Deku as he sat down. "Um, everyone Deku has something to tell you guys" I yelled, everyone stopped talking and listened in, Todoroki who was in the back just shook his head - of course he already knew what we were going to say. "Since me and Kacchan have already been dating we should have also told you that-" Deku stopped his sentence and lifted up his shirt to show only his stomach.

"I'm Pregnant!" he yelped, everyone gasped, the girls all squealed as they went over to Deku and asked him so many questions, names, boy or girl, outfits, etc. The guys just stood there in confusion and gestured to me "You, him, baby?" stuttered Denki, I nodded and laughed "Don't ask." I then touched my pockets to realise I had the new dorm keys in my pocket. That's right I know what I was also going ot ask Deku. "Hey Deku can I ask you something." I asked as i walked over to him, he nodded cutely making me blush and I pulled out the keys. "Wanna live in the same dorm, so we can both raise the baby?" I muttered, Deku heard what I mutter and kissed me. "Yes!" he cried. Later on me and Deku went to our dorms and told our mothers over the phone, they both cried.

(SORRY IT SMOL BUT I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FOR TELLING A CLASS AND MOVING INTO THE SAME DORM ANYWAY NEXT EPISODE: PT 9: FAMILY OF THREE)