Pt 10: Our Daughter

3RD PERSON POV

Its been four months, Deku and Kacchan have moved into their new dorm and have even prepared for the baby's arrival. Three months early.

Deku ad Kacchan sat in the waiting room of the doctors office. Deku hissed from pain and clutched his stomach, Kacchan noticed and put his hand on Deku's stomach. "Does it hurt?" he asked, Deku nodded his head "The baby is moving around." he smiled as he looked down, to see Kacchan's head resting on his lap. "He/She is moving around because they probably know they are going to find out if they are a girl or a boy." Kacchan laughed. "Midoriya" called out a doctor, Deku and Kacchan looked over to the door to see the doctor. 

The three of them walked into a private room where there was a monitor. "Izuku can you please lay down on the bed and we can find out the gender of the baby." ordered the doctor, Izuku nodded and went over to the bed - Kacchan helped him lay down, he revealed his swollen stomach of six months so the doctor could put gel on his stomach. The doctor smiled at them and placed the monitor tool on Deku's gelled stomach.

Deku shivered. "So there, the baby's head is there and the baby's hands and feet are there and there." said the doctor as she pointed to the monitor. "What's the gender?" Kacchan asked seeming curious. "Okay, so it looks like the baby is a. . . . .girl! I beautiful little girl." she announced, Deku began to tear up "That's our daughter" he cried, Kacchan smiled warm heartedly and kissed Deku on the forehead. "Yes that's out daughter." he replied.

After the appointment, the two of them headed back to their dorm, the dorm was two bedroom. Room for Deku and Kacchan and the other room for the soon to be born baby girl. Deku walked into the baby room, scanning the room - there was a crib already built, toys upon toys piled into a cover, all might plushies and more things. "I guess we can now go and buy girl clothing." smirked Deku, Kacchan chuckled "Mhm, when should we go o the baby shop?" kacchan asked, Deku smirked evily but cutely at the same time.

"NOW!!!" he yelled, Deku tried to run out of the dorm but was stopped by Kacchsn "Calm down, no need to run!" he yelled, Deku shrugged. They exited the building and into town. Deku walked happily over to the baby store, walked over to the girl section and grabbed whatever he would lay his hands on. Kacchan just stood there lettig him do whatever he wanted, knowing either way his allowence was going to be murdered. 

"Oh look Kacchan, theres a small baby nightsuit of your hero costume!" squealed Deku, the outsit was high up Deku tried to reach for it, then slipped. A crash sound echoed through the store as one lady gasped and pointed out. "Omg someone just fell from a high place.!' screamed the women, Kacchan heard the lady and ran over to where the voice was coming from, there he saw Deku on the floor, baby clothing covering him. "DEKU!!!!!!!" he yelled, he threw the baby clothes off of Deku and held him up. 

"Wake up!" he cried, Deku opened his eyes and looked at Kacchan's red eyes. "Kacchan, it's okay I'm fine" he assured him, Kacchan squeezed Deku, realising his big stomach. "Is she okay?" kacchan asked, Deku rubbed his stomach feeling the baby kick. "yes shes fine." smiled Deku,  kacchan pulled Deku even closer. "careful next time, please." begged Kacchan, Deku nodded slightly.

DEKU'S POV

The fall wasn't really that severe, just a bruise on my arm from falling hard, I had used my other arm to protect the baby. Kacchan freaked out a little too much, but I should have expected it becuase he was the father of this baby and it was a girl, maybe he thinks a baby girl can't really look out for themselves, true but not true, this baby has me and kacchan's DNA. This baby will be strong and powerful. I know it

(SORRY FOR IT BEING SO SMOL HAVE A GOOD DAY BTW THE BOOK ISN'T PLANNED TO BE A VERY LONG ONE, MAYBE UP TO 13 OR 15 CHAPTERS ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD DAY, EPISODE 11: DEKU'S LAST WEEKCOMES OUT TODAY ASWELL)